WhatsApp Live Chat for Shopware 6: WhatsApp is the worldwide used platform for communication purposes so integrating the Whatsapp Live chat module can become a boon for the businesses. The consumers can select the support agents based on the member types and can communicate with those created support agents regarding the queries.
The admin can create support members and departments for them. It will be easy for customers to chat regarding the queries over the WhatsApp.In his module, you will be able to provide support to your users while your users will be able to share their experiences.
Live Chat Support
The consumers will simply be able to chat with many support agents for their queries over the Whatsapp.
Chat Window Layout
The admin can configure different layout settings such as background color, position, Text color, Heading color, etc.
Whatsapp Support Team
The admin can create, delete, edit and filter many support agents. These created support agents will assist consumers with the required queries.
Assigning Member Types
The admin can create various member types and assign those member types to created support agents.
Why should we use the WhatsApp Live Chat for Shopware 6?
This module will help in developing better consumer relationships and increase both sales and revenue. With the help of this module, you can connect your phone with WhatsApp to your LiveChat instance in minutes.
The users will be able to chat with your company via Whatsapp, while your agents will continue to use the LiveChat in the background.
The app supports sending and receiving all kinds of media as Text messages - Photos, Voice recordings, Documents, Locations.
Configuring WhatsApp Chat
Shopware 6 WhatsApp live chat allows the admin to enable the WhatsApp live chat support for the customers by configuring the layout setting of the WhatsApp chat window.
- The admin can select the store from multiple created stores.
- The admin can enter the heading title and description of the WhatsApp window in multiple languages.
- Select the position of the WhatsApp window from the given positions.
- The admin can select the color of the WhatsApp icon.
- The admin can set the background color for the Whatsapp chat window.
- The admin can select the heading color of the WhatsApp window.
- Select the text color of the WhatsApp chat window.
- The admin can enable the team name and time.
Managing Support Team Member
The admin can create the support agents, delete the existing support agents. The created support agents if enabled will be visible on the WhatsApp chat window.
- The admin can delete multiple support agents at a time.
- The admin can enter the member name, contact number, Country Code.
- During the creation of support agents, the admin can assign the created member types to that support agent.
- The admin can set the default message for each support agent, which will be displayed to the customer when he first scans the QR code of that particular agent.
- The admin can set the chat time.
- The admin can upload the image for the support agent during creating the support agent.
The consumers will be able to view all the support agents with their available time slots if provided.
- Consumers can select the support agent with whom they want to communicate by clicking on the support agent and scanning the QR code of that support agent.
- The consumers can get answers for all queries within a short period.
- Consumers will get a better shopping experience as all the information can be shared through the WhatsApp.
Managing Support Team
The admin can create and manage the chat support team by creating member types. The admin can also delete the existing teams.
- The admin can enter the team name.
- The admin can active the team.
- The admin can delete multiple teams at a time.
- The admin can filter the teams.
- The admin can configure the layout settings for the chat support window.
- The admin can create multiple chat support agents.
- The admin can create and manage the chat support team by creating member types.
- The admin can choose the image of the support team member for the chat support window.
- The admin can enter the initial message for each support agent which will be sent to the customer after scanning the QR code.
- The title and description for the chat support window can be configured by the admin.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/