Shopware 6 Error Log Viewer Module: Error Log Viewer is an important module to monitor log files. If you are facing any problems log files play a very important role in providing a detailed report of problems and activities that the server encounters.
In the Error Log Viewer, you can see the log files on the admin page. You can also see the error file on a particular file. With the help of this module, you can clear all the error files. You can also refresh the error files by clicking on the refresh button.
View log files
The error log viewer automatically detects the error log location of a particular log file.
Clear error files
The admin can clear all error log files from the Shopware admin panel if needed.
Refresh the log files
The admin also has an option to refresh the error log files.
Development and Production
The plugin can work with both development and production instance.
Why Need Error Log Viewer in Shopware Online Store?
The Error log viewer module will reduce the time for fixing the errors encountered by providing the error details. You can also see which files visitors have viewed, and other information such as the web browsers visitors use.
For Example, when someone visits your website, a log is recorded and stored to provide the IP address of the visitor, what pages they were viewing, status codes, browser used, etc. The error log viewer automatically detects the location of the error log and you can easily clear the log files.
List of the Log Files
The admin can view the log files that are automatically detected also can easily view a particular log file which will help in resolving all the queries and issues.
- The admin can see the log files.
- The admin can view particular log files.
- The admin can also search the log files.
Error Log Files
The admin can view the error log location and admin can easily clear the log files, refresh the error log files.
- The admin can see all the error log files.
- The admin can also see a particular error log location.
- The admin can clear error the log files.
- The admin can refresh the log files.
- The admin can see the date of a particular error file.
- The admin can see log files.
- The admin can see the log of the particular file.
- The admin can clear the log.
- The admin can refresh the log.
- The plugin can work with both development and production instance.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/