Prestashop QuickBooks Desktop Connector - The module allows you to connect your prestashop store with the desktop enterprise app of quickbooks. Easily synchronize the data like products, customers, orders, payment methods between these two platforms.
To use this extension you must –
- Purchase and Install QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise App. Please refer the link for QuickBooks Desktop Installation.
- You will also need to install Quickbooks Web Connector before using this module.
- The module will only work correctly for the SSL certified sites.
- You must open the same company file on the quickbooks desktop enterprise app as configured in the module.
Prestashop QuickBooks Desktop Connector Features -
- Set the time interval to hit the API for syncing of data at webconnector app.
- Enter the sync slot number to pass the allowed number of requests in each update.
- Download existing shipping & payments of quickbooks to prestashop.
- Enable or disable export of unmapped product, customer, payment & carrier.
- Update the quantity of the product at quickbooks on updation of product & creation of order at quickbooks.
- Enable automatic export of the order to quickbooks on the creation of order at prestashop.
- Enable or disable export of customers & carriers to quickbooks on creation & updation of them at prestashop.
- Choose to delete customer, carrier & products from quickbooks if they are deleted from prestashop.
- Choose to export/update all the customers on quickbooks in one go or one by one.
- View the log of customer export to quickbooks.
- View the status of export of customers to quickbooks in the list of exported customers.
- Export or update all the products to quickbooks in one go or one by one.
- View the log of product export to quickbooks.
- View the status of export of products to quickbooks in the list of exported products.
- Export the carriers of prestashop to quickbooks.
- Select the carriers to update their details at quickbooks.
- Map the existing carriers of prestashop to quickbooks.
- View the status of export of carriers to quickbooks in the list of exported products.
- Export the payment methods of quickbooks.
- Update the details of existing payment methods of quickbooks.
- Map the existing payment methods of prestashop to quickbooks.
- View the status of export of payment methods to quickbooks in the list of exported products.
- Export the orders of prestashop to quickbooks.
- Select the order status to export all the orders with that status to quickbooks.
- Select a timeline to export all the orders placed in that timeline to quickbooks.
The module also allows real-time syncing of data between the module & desktop enterprise app. A section in the configuration setting of the module allows you to customize the sections for which you want to enable real-time updates.
- You can choose to update the quantity of the product on updation of the product & creation of order.
- Choose to update the whole product on updation of it in prestashop.
- Export the order to quickbooks desktop enterprise app when an order is created in the prestashop.
- Allow export of order & carrier to quickbooks if they are created in prestashop.
- Choose to delete the carrier, customer & product from the quickbooks if they are deleted from the prestashop.
The module also allows you to export the products to quickbooks. Moreover, you can also update the already exported products of quickbooks.
To export or update the products to quickbooks:
- Search & select the products from the input field & then click on ‘Go’ button.
- View the process log of export of products to check the status of export & update of each product to quickbooks.
Export customers, carriers & payment methods
In order to manage the business efficiently at quickbooks end, the module also allows you to export the customers, carriers & payment methods.
- To export the customer, click on the search field & select the name of the customer from the dropdown menu.
- You can also update the details of the already exported customers if in case any of their details have been updated at prestashop.
- In the same manner, you can also export the carriers & payment methods of the prestashop to quickbooks.
After exporting these data to the quickbooks, you can view the status of their export in the list. In case of payment methods & carriers, you also need to map them with the payment methods & carriers of quickbooks.
Prestashop QuickBooks Desktop Connector Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
You may also check our other top-quality PrestaShop Modules.