PrestaShop YouTube Playlist - The module offers shop owners to display videos of YouTube along with the playlist of a particular YouTube account to the customers.
Additionally, the module also offers shop owners to create a custom playlist of their own by adding the links to all the YouTube videos that they want to include in the playlist.
In the case of a custom playlist, customers will be able to view only those videos that a shop owner has added to the playlist. The module also offers shop owners to display the playlist on the following three positions.
- Below YouTube video player
- Inside the YouTube video player
- At the right side of the YouTube video player
Show playlist of the YouTube videos to customers on the front end of the shop.
Select a position on the YouTube player window where you want to show the playlist.
Append or collapse the playlist when the playlist is shown below the YouTube video player.
YouTube Player Position
Select a page on which you want to show the YouTube video player along with the playlist.
PrestaShop YouTube Playlist Features
- Show YouTube playlist in 3 different modes i.e. playlist slideshow in a player, playlist in the right or playlist at the bottom.
- Choose to fetch videos via username or through video links.
- Enter the maximum number of videos to display in the playlist.
- Set the height & width of the YouTube playlist wall.
- Select the video number to show it on loading the page from the playlist.
- Enable or disable the auto-hide playlist functionality.
- Choose to start playing the videos from the playlist automatically on loading the page.
- Select the page of the shop to show the YouTube playlist on it.
Why would you want to embed a YouTube playlist into your website?
Here are a few great reasons why you would want to embed a YouTube playlist on your business website:
- Keep people on your website longer by offering them more relevant content.
- Avoid unrelated or inappropriate videos being displayed after a video has been watched.
- Extra source of traffic.
Configure YouTube Playlist Block
- Specify the API Key.
- Select the YouTube playlist type to either Username or URL.
- Specify the YouTube Username
- Enter the number of videos that you want to display.
- Select YouTube Playlist Mode from the three predefined options:
a) Playlist in the bottom
b) Playlist slideshow in player
c) Playlist in the right
- Set the Video description limit.
- Set the video number that you want to be selected by default.
- Specify the height of the player.
- Specify the width of the player.
- Enable/Disable the autohide feature.
- Set the position of the YouTube block.