Prestashop Point of Sale Cash Register - Now, effectively manage your transactions of the point of sale (POS) with cash register extension. It will help you in keeping track record of the transactions of the shop. It might be possible that the POS terminal is handling score of transactions on the shop on a daily basis. Hence, it may become problematic to calculate all the transactions of each day to assess the profit or loss achieved during a specific period.
In that case, the cash register can help in keeping a record of transactions happened via various payment modes on the POS for each day. It will not only help to calculate overall turnover from the shop but will also help to distinguish between inflow & outflow of cash happening for various purposes.
Note: In order to use this module, make sure to install the Prestashop Point Of Sale System (POS) module in your Prestashop first.
Prestashop Point of Sale Cash Register Features -
- The PrestaShop Point of Sale Cash Register module is Multi-Shop Compatible.
- Effectively manage the inflow and outflow of cash with the cash register.
- Enter the opening balance to open the cash register at the start of the day.
- Each & every transaction of POS is recorded in the register.
- Check the total amount received via each payment mode in the register.
- Record entry for cash withdrawal in the register.
- Record entry for a cash deposit in the register.
- Download PDF to view the total transactions of the day.
- Set the closing balance for each payment method before closing the register to track earning of the day.
- Entries of the cash register for each day are available at the admin end too.
- Cash register entry holds a payment method wise list of transactions.
- Each payment method list contains all the orders placed using that payment mode.
- View a list of all the cashiers handling the POS outlet under the ‘user’ section.
How cash register can prove beneficial for your POS terminal?
The use of the cash register along with the POS terminals is very common. These electronic cash registers not only help merchants to record transactions but also help them in processing sales. The data pertaining to daily sales & transaction of the shop is automatically recorded in the cash registers.
- It automatically records the daily transaction of the shop.
- Enter the opening balance at the time of opening the register to calculate earning at the end of the day.
- Record entry of the cash withdrawal to maintain the data efficiently.
- Record entry of cash deposit too if any cash has been deposited in the cash register.
- Enter the closing balance at the end of the day to asses the sales of the day.
Add multiple POS terminal users
We have introduced new functionality to add users for the management of POs terminals. This functionality can be useful for the stores having multiple employees handling POS. In a large store, it is quite possible that there are multiple users of POS handling transactions at different times. In such a case, now you do not need to create employee credentials for each of them. You only need to add them as users of POS so that they can handle POS on the same employee credentials.
- Add multiple users for effective handling of POS terminal
- Two different persons handling the POS can use the same employee credentials.
- The users can select their name from the dropdown available on the POS terminal at the top right corner while handling the POS.
- Admin can add & edit the name of the POS users.
- Admin can also enable or disable a particular user.
Prestashop Point of Sale Cash Register Support -
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
You may also check our other top-quality PrestaShop Modules.