Laravel eCommerce SaaS Table Rate Shipping: The extension allows the Laravel Ecommerce SaaS tenants to create custom offline shipping methods and upload shipping data via. CSV files. The freight rates are calculated on the basis of the product weight, price, and postcode.
Please Note - To use this extension, you must install Laravel e-Commerce Multi Company SaaS Module first.
- Tenants can add shipping rates using CSV file for table rates.
- Tenants can create sub-methods for Table Rate Shipping.
- Tenants can create Super Shipping Set.
- The shipping cost is calculated based on the product price.
- Shipping will be calculated based on the Postcode and the Weight of the product.
- Tenants can confirm the order and can set the tracking ID for the order.
- Shipping rates will populate based on CSV during checkout.
- Option to export a shipping CSV file from the back-end.
- Ability to download Invoice & Shipping slip easily.
- The codes are open, so it can be customized easily.
- Table Rate Shipping supports alphanumeric zip codes.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to email@example.com