Why you need Wallet Management System for your store?
In this era, digital payments are encouraged by consumers and vendors because of the efficiency factor. So, it’s time to implement an eWallet facility in your online store. If you are allowing them to purchase online, let them pay online too.
Shopify Wallet Management App:
Setup a digital wallet functionality in your store to enhance the shopping experience of your customers. With this app, customers can pay for their orders using the e-wallet, they can recharge it and even get refunds for their orders in the wallet itself and much more.
The admin can create amazing cashback offers for the customers to get store credits into their wallets. This makes the whole transaction process secure and enhances customer loyalty.
Offer store credit functionality:
Offering your customers value for making a purchase on your store is generally said to be store credit. Store credit is a powerful tool to boost customer retention and revenue. Many thriving retailers like Amazon, Walmart, etc. have implemented this strategy in their stores.
Store credit can help you with customer retention & also increase average order value.
Store credits can be given at the following moments:
- For word-of-mouth marketing or for referring your brand.
- To compensate for any poor-service offered to your customer.
- During the off-season to encourage your customers to purchase.
- To reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- To refund for returns or exchange on your store.
Partial Pay via Wallet:
The app also includes partial pay functionality through the wallet.
Let’s take an example to understand this-
Suppose, you have enabled this option with a pay wallet percentage of 10%.
Now, suppose a customer has bought a product worth $100 & the amount in his wallet is $200, he can use only 10% of his Wallet amount to pay for that order. And rest of the order amount needs to be paid via any payment method configured by the admin.
Therefore, the customer can pay only $20 (10% of $200) from his wallet & the rest, $80 will be paid via other payment modes.
Here, the amount of $20 paid by the customer is:- [(pay wallet %) of (total wallet amount)]
Wallet Management App for Shopify provides the best e-Wallet facility with store credit functionality. From paying for the orders to transferring money from one wallet to others, it has got all. Apart from this, the Wallet Management app has a step refund management system and a lot more!
Features of the app:
- Secure & easy e-wallet functionality
- Customers can pay for the orders using the wallet
- App also includes partial pay functionality using the wallet
- Create cashback rules for your customers
- Direct money transfer to the customer’s wallet account
- The refund can be done into the customer's wallet
- Customers can transfer money from their wallet to another customer's wallet
- Import existing customers into the app
- Well-maintained wallet transaction status for each customer
- The history of the customer’s wallet transaction can be monitored easily
- Customers can have the wallet transact information in the 'my account' section of the online store
- Admin can add the FAQ for the Customer to brief about the Wallet System
- Edit the frontend labels as per the requirements
- The frontend theme can also be configured
- The email content can be edited & modifies as per the need
- Very user-friendly interface with a smooth workflow
For any query or suggestion, please create a support ticket: http://webkul.uvdesk.com/ or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also check our other top-quality Shopify Apps.