Customer Previous Ticket App - UVdesk Open Source: An icon for Customer Previous Ticket App will visible at top of every ticket view. A list of the previous ticket of the same requester will appear in the right if have past tickets when agent click on that icon. This ticket list will contain the ticket details such as groups, agents, customer name, status, source, priority, replies, type, etc. The support agent also can set asset visibility for the same. If the support agent wants to check the ticket message need to click on the ticket link. The previous ticket will open in the new browser tab.
Note - To use this module first, you must have to install UVdesk Open Source Helpdesk.
No More Leaving Current Ticket View
In order to check the previous customer ticket, the agent doesn't need to leave the current ticket view page.
Open Ticket in New Browser Tab
The support agent can open the previous ticket in any new browser tab.
List of Previous Ticket at One Place
The ticket handler can view all requester previous tickets at any of the same requester's tickets.
Setup Asset Visibility for Previous Ticket
The support agent/admin can set the asset visibility which they want to see for the previous ticket.
Why use this module?
It's difficult to find if the current customer has previous tickets on the ticketing portal. To find the respective customer past ticket you have to leave the current ticket page and check from the ticket list. To do so you will spend much valuable time or might not able to provide quick customer support.
With this application, the support agent can check the past tickets of the same customer and deliver the support accordingly. Also, the support agent can use asset visibility based on groups, agents, customer name, status, source, priority, replies, type, etc.
Ticket History of a Particular Customer
Customer previous ticket application facilitates agents that there is no more leaving the current ticket view just to check customer previous tickets
- Just install the Customer Previous Ticket Listing app and then you will find the icon of this app on top of every ticket view.
- On clicking this app icon, the support staff or the agent can see the list of existing tickets of any clients without leaving the current ticket view or opening any new browser tab.
Set Assets Visibility
The support agent not only checks the previous ticket but also set the asset visibility for the same. In order to set the asset visibility for the ticket list, the support agent needs to select the asset from the checkbox.
- The only selected asset will show for the customer previous ticket.
- Uncheck those assets which are not required to display in ticket list asset visibility.
- The assets are groups, agents, customer name, status, source, priority, replies, type, etc.
Check Previous Ticket Details
This module allows support agents to click on the customer's previous ticket icon to view past ticket details of the same customer. The previous ticket list will appear when clicking on that icon.
- This module will help to let the support agent that this is a new or old customer.
- The count in the number of previous tickets will display on the same ticket.
- Previous ticket details include the information which has set in the asset such as groups, agents, customer name, status, source, priority, replies, type, etc.
Quick Response and Save Time
To provide quick response and save time, the Customer Previous Ticket App for UVdesk Open Source allows support agents to view past tickets for the same customer before responding to the ticket.
- The support agent can check the previous ticket of the customer and make a quick reply accordingly.
- With this application, the support agent can provide quick and better customer support experience.
- The agents can view all the previous tickets of the customers by clicking on the customer’s previous ticket icon.
- The agents can click on the Assets Visibility under the customer’s previous ticket icon to view more details of the tickets.
- Save time to search the previous ticket for the same customer.
- The agents can click on any of the previous customer tickets to view their query/details.
UVdesk Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com