Locate Your Pickup Store App for Shopify- Consumers shop across different channels, online stores, and brick-and-mortar. A customer-centric approach is the need of the hour. Having a store locator is one step towards it. Using this store locator app for Shopify, provide an easy and accessible way for your customer base to find your active Shopify stores.
Locate Your Pickup Store App provides you the ability to add unlimited store locations so the customers can easily find the nearby store and get instant directions via Google Maps.
Highlights of the Shopify Store Locator App:
- Add unlimited locations: Add as many locations as you want, whether it’s your own store or a dealer.
- Multiple search options: Customers can view all your currently added stores, filter by location & distance, and most of all, they can search by store features.
- Google Maps: Let customers easily get driving directions to any of your locations or dealers with the official Google Maps interface.
- Add a store locator menu to your Shopify website: This can help potential customers find & visit your physical shop & even pick-up their online placed orders.
- Check availability: Customers can also check the store availability/timings to visit your store.
- Authenticity: Store locators add authenticity to your online store. Thus, affecting branding, customer loyalty, and overall revenue.
- Cost-effective: If your customers don’t want to pay those extra bucks for shipping, they can drive to your local stores & make the purchase.
- No codding required: Locate Your Pickup Store App does not require any type of liquid coding to function on your site.
Why do you need a store locator app for your Shopify store?
With transforming eCommerce, online sales are gaining a lot of momentum. But the concept of in-store shopping will never fade away! Millennials are certainly very savvy online customers, but they haven’t stopped visiting brick-and-mortar stores.
According to studies, three out of four millennials made impulsive purchases when visiting the store to collect their pre-ordered items. All these facts take us to the conclusion that the omnichannel retail system is the way to keep moving eCommerce forward!
Having a store locator menu on your online store is the first step to enter the omnichannel retail system.
Benefits of store locator app for Shopify
- A great way to make your store customer-centric.
- Providing an easy and accessible way for your customer base to find your retail shops.
- You can add a search filter to each of your locations, letting your customers sort the results.
- Customers can also check the store availability/timings to visit your store.
- Google Maps will provide them an instant driving direction to your store.
- If you have multiple dealers or sell in the local communities, Store Locator will be helpful.
- Store locators add authenticity to your online store. Thus, affecting branding, customer loyalty, and overall revenue.
- Most customers search for local store locations using search engines. So, if your online store has a store locator menu, you are more likely to be in the search results. All because having store locators enriches your content even more.
- If your customers don’t want to pay those extra bucks for shipping, they can drive to your local stores & make the purchase.
- In case people want a product urgently, they can come to your offline store rather than ordering online to get it soon.
The easy configuration flow of the app:
- Under Configuration, Choose the Map Type from the followings: Roadmap, Satellite, Hybrid & Terrain
- Enter the Google Map API Key: Don’t know how to get one?
- Next, add features. Features can be any extra facility that you provide in your store. These can be used as ‘Search filters’ to help your customers narrow down their searches. They will show up as checkboxes on your store locator page. Example Features: Wheelchair Accessible, Free Wifi, Parking Space, Party Room Available (in case of food outlets), etc.
- Lastly, add pickup stores & the related details required.
Add the store locator to your Shopify store navigation
- From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Navigation.
- On the Navigation page, click the title of the menu that you want to edit.
- Click Add menu item.
- Enter a title for the menu item, for example: Locate Us.
- Click the Link field, and then select Pages – select Store Locator page from the drop-down.
- Click Save.
This is the frontend link for the demo store: https://wkstorelocatordemo.myshopify.com/pages/store-locator. To get the backend details, drop us an email at email@example.com
- Workflow and configuration: https://webkul.com/blog/locate-your-pickup-store-app-for-shopify/
- How to get Google API key: https://webkul.com/blog/how-to-get-google-api-key/
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com. You can also drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also check our other top-quality Shopify Apps.