Odoo Twilio Whatsapp Integration: Use Whatsapp to your advantage to engage customers and grow your business.The module offers the perfect tool to connect with the customers through Whatsapp messages. You can craft and send Whatsapp messages to your customers directly on their Whatsapp using Odoo.
It facilitates you to send group messages, creating and saving messaging templates, delivery status tracking, and much more.
Why use Odoo Whatsapp messaging in your business?
- It is a faster medium to deliver the messages
- Provides better trackability of delivery.
- Whatsapp is used by over 1 billion users so it provides a big customer base.
- You can send promotional messages to attract new customers.
- Send order updates to provide customer satisfaction.
- Send custom messages like seasons greetings to connect with them.
Please Note: By default the number saved inside the contact field in customer's form is used as the whatsapp number. So if you plan to use whatsapp messaging make sure the field has a valid whatsapp number.
Prerequisites For Using Odoo Twilio Whatsapp Integration Module
Odoo Twilio Whatsapp Integration Module works in conjunction with the following module:
You would need to install this module first for Odoo Twilio Whatsapp Integration to work properly.
Odoo Twilio Whatsapp Integration Features
Enable Whatsapp Messaging from Odoo
- The module offers Odoo & Whatsapp Messaging integration.
- You can send messages to customers directly on their whatsapp from Odoo.
- You need to save the whatsapp number of the customer in his contact.
Set priority for the message gateway as required
- Set priority of Twilio Whatsapp Gateway as required to send the messages.
- Set it to ‘1’ for Odoo to automatically choose Twilio Whatsapp to send the messages.
Send Whatsapp messages to single recipient or group
- The user can send Whatsapp messages from Odoo to individual(s).
- The recipient can be single contact, multiple individuals or a group.
- (Groups are created and saved separately using Odoo SMS notification module)
Send Automatic notifications on customer’s whatsapp
- Conditional alerts, if set triggers automatic messages from Odoo.
- Automatic alerts can be sent on whatsapp message with the module.
- Conditional alerts include order confirmation messages, shipping alert, invoice alert, etc
- You need to set appropriate priority to send these message via Whatsapp from Odoo
Check the history and delivery of the sent message
- The module saves the delivery status of the every sent message.
- You can see the status as sent, delivered, failed, etc.
Save draft messages to send later with a click
- You can save draft Whatsapp messages in Odoo to send later.
save Whatsapp messages templates in Odoo
- The module facilitates creating message templates for instant use in Odoo.
- The template can be directly used while sending the whatsapp message to customer(s).
Dedicated Support For Your Odoo Twilio Whatsapp Integration Module
Webkul's dedicated support provides you with the customizations and troubleshooting solutions for your Odoo Twilio Whatsapp Integration Module.
For any query or issue please CREATE A TICKET HERE