Opencart Odoo Connector: Running an e-commerce store on Opencart provides you with a definitive base to start your business. But it also needs a solid structure to help you grow with the competition. Opencart Odoo Connector helps you to connect your Opencart store with Odoo, one of the best resource planning and management system in the world so you can be always on top of the game.
Integrate your Opencart store with Odoo and manage the entire store in Odoo. From Inventory management to invoicing and website marketing, Opencart Odoo Connector provides you with features to micromanage your business and seamlessly blend all the operations.
Export/import products and product categories from Opencart to Odoo and conversely. Enjoy real-time synchronization of Order status and stock updates. Import orders from Opencart to Odoo and also maintain an extensive customer database for marketing and lead generation.
Prerequisites for using Opencart Odoo Connector Module
- For Odoo online(SAAS) users, you first need to migrate to the Odoo.sh platform before installing Opencart Odoo Connector because Odoo restricts third-party software installations on Odoo online(SAAS).
Opencart Odoo Connector Features
- It allows you to integrate the Opencart store with Odoo so you can manage it using Odoo.
- Manage products, orders, customers, attributes etc of your Opencart store at Odoo’s end.
- Import/export products and product categories from Opencart store to Odoo and vice versa.
- Import and manage Orders placed on Opencart Store in Odoo.
- Enjoy real-time synchronization of orders placed in Opencart to Odoo.
- Real-time order status synchronization from Opencart to Odoo and vice-versa.
- Synchronize your Opencart customers to Odoo to maintain a vivid customer database in Odoo.
- Changes made to stock in Odoo are automatically synced to Opencart in real-time.
- The shipping methods are automatically imported to Odoo while syncing the Opencart store with Odoo.
- Import and synchronize Opencart taxes and payment methods in Odoo.
- Manually map taxes, shipping methods and payment methods from Opencart to Odoo.
- Maintain synchronization history/mapping at Odoo's end for each import, export and update action.
- Manage and track Feeds For Products, Categories, Orders, and Partners at Odoo backend.
Opencart Orders Management in Odoo using Opencart Odoo Connector
- Effective and efficient Order Management ensures the delays in delivery are reduced which leads to happy customers. Poorly defined management regimes can bottle-neck the entire process and leads to unwanted interruptions.
- Connecting Opencart store with Odoo lets you manage your Opencart store in Odoo so you can manage the orders.
- It is designed to allow the orders placed in Opencart to get automatically synchronized to Odoo in real time.
- So you don’t have to do anything manually and can focus on other tasks.
- Moreover, any changes made to the order status also get synchronized from Opencart to Odoo and vice-versa in real-time.
Manage Opencart Products In Odoo Using Opencart Odoo Connector
- It can be tricky to handle hundreds and thousands of your products. Keeping a manual record of each is neither productive nor feasible as more and more gets added to your website every now and then.
- Odoo offers a simple and versatile management menu for your Opencart products and lets you manage them under the same roof as the orders.
- The products can be easily imported and updated from Opencart store to Odoo.
- Conversely, the admin can create and export the products from Odoo to Opencart.
- Moreover, the product categories can also be imported/exported from Opencart to Odoo and vice-versa.
Note: From Opencart to Odoo the products with the one options is managed. In case of the products with the multiple options, only the first option along with the values is exported. This is because of the difference in the structure of the product variants (options) in Odoo and Opencart.
Inventory Management For Your Opencart Store Using Opencart Odoo Connector
- Without monitoring and managing your store’s Inventory, the product stock cannot be tracked and thus the inventory cannot be replenished on time in case of stock out. This can lead to dropping in traffic, mismanagement, prevent orders from getting fulfilled and hinder the entire process.
- Effective inventory management ensures that warehouse management, stock management and prevents back orders.
- With Opencart Odoo Connector you can manage inventory in Odoo so you can manage the Opencart store in Odoo.
- Utilize the Inventory menu to manage inventory operations for your Opencart store using Odoo.
- The inventory App in Odoo allows you to effectively manage warehouses and stock operations across all locations.
- The changes made to stock in Odoo get automatically reflected in the Opencart in real time.
- Follow the delivery status and generate delivery slips to fulfill orders single-handedly.
- Efficiently track the movement of the products, update stock, move purchased products across warehouses and much more.
Invoicing Made Easy With Opencart Odoo Connector
- Good Invoicing and billing system is prudent to keep the bills rolling and growing your business. Sloppy and ill-managed billing system can have grave repercussions on your business.
- Odoo offers a complete solution to manage your sales and purchase bills in one place under the same roof where you manage your inventory so you can manage your entire Opencart store in Odoo.
- An entire invoicing menu to handle and manage your invoicing operations for Opencart using Odoo.
- Manage invoices for sales orders, generate credit notes and sales reports and track payments details for every customer from simple clicks to effectively manage the bills for Opencart store using Odoo.
Dedicated Support For Opencart Odoo Connector Module
Webkul's dedicated support provides you with the customizations and troubleshooting solutions for your Opencart Odoo Connector Module.
For any query or issue please CREATE A TICKET HERE
You may also check our quality Opencart Extensions.