Akeneo Queue Manager: This module enables the admin to maintain and view the complete queue list of import, export, and quick export jobs on the grid list. Thus, the admin can easily classify job details through - job name, job code, connector name, and status of the job. It displays the list of jobs that are in pending state or in running state.
Using this extension, the store owner can see all the users by whom the job has been executed. Also, the admin can even delete a job on the grid list if the consumer is not assigned to the job or if it is pending. The Akeneo Queue Manager module works well with multiple connectors as well.
For the Akeneo installation, your Akeneo server should meet these system requirements.
Manage All Import/Export Jobs
Manage the queue list of import, export, and quick export jobs.
View The Job Details
The admin can easily view the details like job name, job code, connector name, & status of the job.
Delete A Job
The admin can delete a job on the grid list if the consumer is not assigned to the job.
Works With Multiple Connectors
The module works efficiently with various Akeneo connectors.
Why Do We Use Akeneo Queue Manager Module?
Since managing several import/export jobs simultaneously can be a difficult task to accomplish. Consequently, It would bring ease in the management of jobs if we can classify the different jobs like import, export, and quick export jobs based on job name, job code, connector name, and status of the job.
Therefore, unassigned jobs on the grid which are either pending or not required should be deleted. And, this is exactly what, Akeneo Queue Manager module is facilitating you with. This module will allow you to effortlessly manage and view all the jobs on your grid list.
Manage Import/Export Jobs
- The admin can manage the entire queue list of export jobs.
- The admin can also manage the entire queue list of import jobs.
- Thus, using the Akeneo Queue Manager module, the admin can view the complete record of jobs together.
Job Queue Manager
- Akeneo Queue Manager module exhibits the complete queue list for import, export, and quick export jobs on the grid list at a time.
- Therefore, the admin can classify the jobs by looking at the job queue list.
- Also, It permits the admin to view and delete the jobs on the grid list.
- The Akeneo Queue Manager module allows the admin to create different user roles.
- Also, the admin can allow different permissions to the users.
- Based on that, the users can view or delete various jobs.
View job details
- Using this module, the admin can view the job details like a job name, job code, connector name, and status of the job.
- Also, the module displays a record of jobs that are in a pending state or in a running state.
- Furthermore, the store owner can see all the users by whom the job has been executed.
Delete Job From Grid List
- Akeneo Queue Manager module facilitates a delete button on the grid list to delete the jobs.
- The admin can delete any completed job if it is not required.
- Also, the admin can delete a job on the grid list if the job is not in a running state.
Complete Features List
- Manages the list of export and import jobs effortlessly.
- The admin can create different user roles and allow permissions.
- Also, the admin can view the details of a job like a job name, code, connector, and status of the job on the grid list.
- Shows the list of jobs that are in pending state or in running state.
- Can delete a job if it is either not required or in a pending state.
- Further, the admin can view all the users by whom the job has been executed.
- The module works with multiple connectors.
Akeneo 5.0.x Compatible
- There are 5 major changes Automation, Governance, Quality, Connectivity, and Productivity in this latest version Akeneo 5.x came with.
- Enhancements in the new Akeneo feature are like new import/export capabilities, an enhanced user experience on our product grid, and a more insightful process tracker that will increase productivity.
- Enrich product data collection like New associations types, Enrichment in the variant products, Enhanced measurement families
- Moreover, with the new Akeneo, it will be easier to manage the data quality with the new revamped data quality dashboard, spell-check modifications, and new “Missing image” rules
- We have made all our Akeneo modules compatible with Akeneo 5.0.x and for a better experience, Akeneo implemented a new API, known as the “Events API” to better integrate the third-party application.
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/