Akeneo Product PDF Generator: This module allows the store owner to generate PDF for any product and product model by using the custom PDF templates. The admin can create multiple custom pdf templates and can select any template as per the requirement for the PDF. PDF can also be generated in bulk by using the Product PDF Export Job and Quick Export method. The admin can even download the pdf from the product page directly.
For the Akeneo installation, your Akeneo server should meet these system requirements.
The admin can even select an orientation, either portrait or landscape, for their templates.
Filter Products For Export
If the admin doesn't want to export all the products, the admin can use different filters using category, SKU, time condition, completeness, attribute family.
Create Multiple Templates
The admin can create any number of templates, as per the specification.
When an export job is running, you can see the progress on the screen and check any errors as well.
Why do we need Akeneo Product PDF Generator?
Akeneo Product PDF Generator manages and helps you redesign the layout of your PDF The admin can also download the PDF from the product page quickly. Using this module, the admin can generate customized templates for the PDF that helps in more reliable record maintenance.
The admin can select the template PDF that can also be generated in bulk by using the product PDF export job and quick export method. Also, they can select the orientation of PDF, such as portrait or landscape as well.
In Akeneo Product PDF Generator manages the default setting of the PDF in which there are two section attribute mapping and quick export setting. In the attribute mapping section, you need to add the PDF name and description of the PDF. For the quick export default setting, the admin needs to add the following details.
- Default PDF Template – Select the default PDF template in which you want the PDF.
- Default PDF Orientation – The admin can choose the orientation, such as portrait or landscape as well.
- Header Text – Admin can add a description for the PDF header.
- Footer Text – Admin can add a description for the PDF footer.
Multiple PDF Templates
Using Akeneo Product PDF Generator admin can create any number of pdf templates according to their requirement. The admin has the option of customizing the templates according to their feasibility.
- Admin can create a PDF template.
- In this module, the admin can add several templates.
- Also, the admin can edit and delete the entity.
- The admin can add values.
- Admin can create a new template by adding the template name and PDF logo.
Designing the Templates
The conventional layout is sometimes boring and so the business entrepreneurs are striving to integrate and implement new templates for their PDF for better representation. A major benefit of creating customized PDF invoices is that the store admin can redesign them as per their requirement.
- To create a new template, initially, the admin needs to add its header details.
- The admin can choose the grid system and layout for the container.
- The admin needs to add its footer details.
Filter the Data
Filtering of the data involves the admin can filter the unnecessary data in Akeneo PIM. Akeneo Product PDF Generator supports the data like channel and locale. You can select the channel and locale for your end-users.
In Akeneo Product PDF Generator, you can export the data to different channels. Admin can select the channels where the admin wants to export the data. Also, select the locale for choosing what language you want to show your data to end-users.
- You can select the content language for your end-users.
- You can select the channel where you want to export the data. Example: E-commerce, Mobile, etc.
Filter the Product
In the Akeneo Product, PDF Generator module admin can filter the product that the admin needs to export to the channel. Admin can filter your product based on Family, Status, Completeness, Time condition, and Category. For example, If you had made changes in some products then you can export those only.
- Family – Here admin can choose the family that the admin made for the products having the same attributes.
- Status – In this admin can filter the product based on status.
- Completeness – In this admin can filter the product with product completeness.
- Time Condition – Admin can filter with time conditions.
- Category – Admin can filter the product using category and sub-category
Complete Features List
- The admin has the advantage to create multiple templates as needed.
- Also, the admin can select from the given list of orientations, i.e. Portrait or Landscape.
- This module allows the admin to choose the PDF types for each product per PDF or product in a single PDF
Akeneo 6.0.x Compatible
- In Akeneo PIM Version 6, you can manage your multidimensional data [CE, EE].
- Tailored Exports can help you advance your product exports [EE only].
- Improve Your Productivity with a New Category Screen [CE, EE].
- The System Menu in Akeneo PIM Version 6 has been completely redesigned. It's divided into two sections: System Navigation and User Management Navigation settings [CE, EE].
- Navigate between your choice codes and their translations more simply, and manage your attribute options more effectively [CE, EE].
- As your media collection expands, Akeneo PIM Version 6 can keep up by supporting up to ten million assets per asset family [EE only].
- Users are now able to choose several assets from the same family at the same time in the Akeneo PIM user interface [EE only].
- Because of an upgraded process tracker area, you can keep track of your tasks and jobs [CE, EE].
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/