Magento 2 Shop By Brand: According to the marketing scenario, the brand became the most integral part of any shopping as before finalizing the product, customers always go through the brands. And the first impression is what decides everything whether the customer is going to buy the product or not. So now it has become the most prime feature to be provided by the admins to provide an option for shopping according to the brand.
Because customers mostly prefer branded goods against non-branded ones. And they will shop by brand. And the most important thing is that the brand specifies the value of the product nowadays. Sell as Brand for Magento 2 provides a solution to this problem.
Using this module the admin can easily create a new category as a brand and assign the products in the subcategory according to the specific brand. Along with this, it will also be possible to search for products according to the brand from the front end.
Sell as brand features
The admin can easily create a new category as the brand to specify the products in the subcategory.
Layout for brand view
The admin can choose how it will be visible in the front end.
Add brand in filter on front end
The admin can add a filter to choose the products according to the brand in the front end.
Specific page according to brand
There will be a specific page option to visit for customers according to the specific brand. As it will be easier to shop by brand for particular customers.
Why integrate Sell as Brand for Magento 2?
Nowadays customers are ready to pay more money for the branded products than non-branded ones. And obviously, most of the customers always look for the products according to the brands. So, It became an important part of the e-commerce platform to have a feature where customers can find the product according to their favorite brand.
The first impression of the products decides whether the customer is going to buy the products or not. Let’s suppose if the customer goes to purchase the product and they get the options to see both the products branded and non-branded ones.
But before trying the products they will always have more confidence over the branded products because of the Name, Images, Description of the brand. Just this brand name and description gave a good impression of the product. So, their first thought will always be to purchase the branded product against the non-branded ones.
Option to shop by brand became an integral part of any eCommerce business where customer can shop and filter the products with brands as now everyone prefers to look for the branded products against non-branded one.
- The admin can view and manage all the brands in the store.
- The admin can add a new brand.
- Admin can decide which layout of the brand should be visible in the frontend.
- The admin can set the image and content of the brand.
- The admin can set the priority of the brand to be visible in order.
As brand attribute became an important thing for both the customers and the eCommerce store owners. And admin can set according to their choice about this. As it will make the shop by brand experience more likable for the customers.
- Here admin can set the place where the brand needs to be visible.
- The admin can set if the widget is required or not in the front end.
- The admin can set for the specific brand page.
- Admin can set the layout of the widget.
Cover Images and Logo
The cover image and logo image play an important role in describing the brand and making the product more likable by the customer.
- The admin can set the logo of the brand
- The admin can set the content of the brand.
- Admin can set the cover image of the logo.
- The admin can set if they need the brand page to be searchable through search engines.
- The admin can set whether to display the brand images and logo on the brand page or not.
Shop by Brand
Customers need to have a specific page where they will be able to see the products by brand in this case it will be easier for customers to check all the products according to the brands in case they go to the shop by brand page.
- The customer can purchase the product brand-wise
- The customer search for the products with a Brand filter
- Customer can have a specific individual brand page
- The admin can create brands
- The admin can even manage the brands
- All brands are visible on the brand's category page.
- The admin can manage the layered navigation of the particular brand.
- The admin can choose the layout of the brand in the front end.
- Admin can create an individual brand page.
- The admin can set the cover image of the brand.
- The admin can set the Logo image of the brand.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/