Opencart Marketplace Seller Custom Option - The Opencart Marketplace Seller Custom Option module provides the seller to create custom options of various input types like select, text area, text box, date time etc for their product in a very easy way.
This module is very easy to use and admin can authenticate seller to use the options created by admin and/or other sellers. Also, admin can see all the options and have full control over them.
Please Note -
- This module is an add-on of the Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Opencart Marketplace Module.
- This module supports all templates and themes including the Journal theme.
- Opencart Marketplace Seller Custom Options module supports the Multi-Store feature of default Opencart.
Manage Custom Options
The admin can manage the custom options which are created by the sellers in the seller panel.
Option visibility Types
The admin allows four visibility options to the sellers- all options, single seller option, all seller option and single seller with the default option.
Add Input Options
The sellers can add multiple input option such as text area, date and time, radio button etc.
The admin can help sellers to use the custom options of other sellers or the admin.
Seller Custom Option Configuration
Admin can enable or disable the module according to choice. Admin can provide access to the seller to use different group's of options, like options created by all sellers, options created by admin, options created by both admin and sellers or options created by particular sellers.
- Admin can enable or disable custom option for the seller.
- Admin can allow the seller to use options of other sellers.
- Admin can allow the seller to use options created by admin.
- Admin can allow the seller to use options created by both admin and other sellers.
- Admin can allow the seller to use options which are only created by him.
- Admin can manage all the custom option created by sellers.
Add Custom Options
A seller can add custom option easily from the 'custom option' tab in the account section. A seller can create custom options of various input types like select, text area, text box, date time etc for their product in a very easy way. Once the option is created seller can add a custom option to a new and existing product.
- A seller can create the custom option of various input type.
- A seller can use custom options created by admin and other sellers.
- No one will able to delete the option which is already used on a live product.
- A seller can add a custom option on a new and existing product.
- The sellers can sell their product with different variants and let their customers modify their purchase as per the choice.
- On the product page, the customers can view the product custom options and accordingly will select the different variants available which match their requirement.
- This will also allow the customers to filter the products by various custom options without browsing numbers of product pages.
- The additional price as per the selected custom option will be added to the product if configured by the seller.
- The customers can view their selected custom options on the cart, checkout page, and the order details as well.
Complete Features List
- A seller can add multiple options from the front end.
- Admin has all control on the created option, and he can make changes from his end.
- Admin has four types of option visibility for the sellers- All options, single seller option, all seller option and single seller with the default option.
- A seller can create multiple input type options like the radio button, test area, date and time, etc.
- A seller can use all the option created on a store.
- Working with all the add-ons of the marketplace.
- It supports multiple languages.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App
This is a technology-based era where everything is simplified even the online shopping. We all know about shopping apps and its advantages-how it reduces and makes our shopping experience hassle proof. So it is very important for all the Store owner to have a shopping app for providing a more convenient way to shop from their online store, and now Webkul's has launched its new app Opencart Marketplace Mobile App.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App converts your marketplace store for Opencart into a mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don't need to have a laptop or desktop; they can easily explore your store through their smart phones. It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it will benefit the sellers too. Sellers can see their dashboard, order history through the mobile app. So what are you waiting for, you must now have an Opencart Marketplace Mobile App to be a step ahead.
- Seller list.
- Seller Collection.
- Seller Profile.
- Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- Customer can contact to the seller.
- Market Place Sell Page.
- User can review seller.
- Seller Location is mentioned on map.
Opencart Marketplace Seller Custom Option Support
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com