Magento Marketplace USPS Shipping Management - Our Magento Marketplace USPS Shipping module provides USPS (United States Postal Service) Shipping method for shipping the product. The USPS is the operator of the largest civilian vehicle fleet in the world and now it is with the Marketplace.
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module . To use this module you must have installed first webkul Marketplace Module.
Magento Marketplace USPS Shipping Management Features -
- Admin can enable or disable USPS Shipping method.
- Admin can set the USPS shipping method name that will be shown from front side.
- Admin can set packages request type.
- Admin can set container type and size.
- Fully admin management.
- Dynamic shipping method for freight calculation.
Magento Marketplace United States Postal Service Shipping management is a shipping add-on which provides shipping of products only for United States. Admin has to enter Marketplace USPS Shipping name, title.
After the payment, the admin can see all the orders made for any particular seller by going to “manage seller” tab. Admin can approve the order by going to “manage order” tab and then the status of the order would change from “Pending” to “Processing”.
Marketplace USPS Shipping Process
Buyer will have this shipping method on the check out page, if this shipping method is enabled from the back-end. On the checkout page, under this shipping method, buyer will have various “allowed shipping method”, which admin has selected from the back-end.
- Buyer can see this shipping option on the checkout page.
- Choose any “Allowed method” for product shipment.
In Magento Marketplace USPS Shipping, seller can manage the shipping from their end. After the order is placed, seller can go to “my product list” and view the “quantity sold” for that particular order. On clicking on the “quantity sold” number, seller can see the product with “invoice” option.
- Allow to set Invoice, Shipping slip address, Vat, Tax information.
- Availability to download Invoice and shipping slip.
Marketplace USPS Shipping Management
After the approval of the order (order is only approved when full payment is done by the customer), seller can generate the invoice. After generating invoice, seller can set the tracking number, shipping details and save it. Now the order status will be “complete”. The seller can download the Shipping and Invoice slip very easily.
- Allow the seller to add tracking no.
- Allow seller to print the PDF of Invoice and shipping slip.
- Allow seller to cancel the order.
- Seller can generate the USPS label after checking the checkbox.
Marketplace Mobile Application
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul https://store.webkul.com/mobikul-marketplace.html.
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization, and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time any where, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Magento Marketplace USPS Shipping Management SUPPORT -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/