Akeneo Product Association Position Changer: When it comes to changing the order in which associated products appear, the simple drag and drop functionality comes to the rescue.
The admin simply selects the required associated products or product model, selects the desired location for the product or product model, and drags it to the desired location.
The identical clone product and product model association positions will be used when exporting the items.
For the Akeneo installation, your Akeneo server should meet these system requirements.
Akeneo Product Association Position Changer supports product and product model types of products.
Drag & Drop
Drag & Drop the associated product position will help the admin to update the layout.
Aids in the Time Saving Process
It saves a lot of time for the admin, which could have been spent on the tedious task of rearranging associated products.
Put an Emphasis on Specific Associated Items
In your store, you may highlight new, on-sale, or simply popular associated items.
Why Integrate Akeneo Product Association Position Changer?
This plugin uses a drag and drop interface to allow you to easily change the order in which associated products display. When it comes to managing the order of products, the Akeneo Product Association Position Changer comes in handy.
It saves the admin a lot of time that would otherwise be spent fiddling with the item arrangement.
Drag The Associated Products In Any Direction
The admin can update the layout by dragging and dropping the associated product position.
- There's no need to click endlessly to move a product.
- Used to working quickly or to experiment with different positions for the associated product and product models on the page.
- Drag the linked product or product models images up, down, left, right, to the very end or beginning, diagonally or straight, wherever on the page.
Special Spots For Unique Associated Products
You can feature new, on-sale, or simply popular-related items in your store.
- You can pin your best-selling associated product to a specific position if you need them to always appear on the first.
- Any associated product can be dropped to a specific spot.
- Hide out-of-stock and out-of-date associated products and product models.
Saves User’s Time
- Allows a store admin to rearrange associated products and product models order in a time-saving manner.
- As the associated product moves around the grid, the positions of other associated products shift dynamically.
- when the mouse is released, the products return to their original positions.
- The admin can manage the position of associated products and product models fast and efficiently.
In Akeneo, you can export CSV files of products and product variants.
- With this, you can extract your product data into a customized CSV file.
- During the export, the same saved associated product position will be used.
- The same saved position of the product model association will be used during the product export.
Akeneo 7.0.x Compatible -
- In Akeneo Version 7, SKU is no longer mandatory to create a product and now UUID is the new product identifier. (CE, EE).
- Smoother mapping and faster importing. (CE, EE).
- Tailored export can help to improve the readability of your product information export by defining rounding operations for measurement values. (EE)
- In Akeneo Version 7, you can now map columns in your source data to additional attribute types. (EE)
- Tailored imports help you to clean up your HTML Characters (EE).
- Using Tailored imports, we can find and replace specific words in Text and Text Area Attributes. (EE).
- Now we are creating a table attribute you can take advantage of measurement. (EE).
- Now we can use reference entities as a column type in the table attribute(EE).
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/