Akeneo API Cache: You can also call it a dedicated cache library for Akeneo API calls. It can drastically improve the performance of getting data by using the saved data of cache. Akeneo API Cache performs the request for categories, attributes, attribute options, attribute groups, association types, locales, channels, currencies, measurement families, media files, assets, reference entities.
For the Akeneo installation, your Akeneo server should meet these system requirements.
Complete Features List
- API Booster can drastically improve the performance of getting data.
- API Booster performs the request for - categories, attributes, attribute options, attribute groups, association types, locales, channels, currencies, measurement families, media files, assets, reference entities.
Akeneo 5.0.x Compatible
- There are 5 major changes Automation, Governance, Quality, Connectivity, and Productivity in this latest version Akeneo 5.x came with.
- Enhancements in the new Akeneo feature are like new import/export capabilities, an enhanced user experience on our product grid, and a more insightful process tracker that will increase productivity.
- Enrich product data collection like New associations types, Enrichment in the variant products, Enhanced measurement families
- Moreover, with the new Akeneo, it will be easier to manage the data quality with the new revamped data quality dashboard, spell-check modifications, and new “Missing image” rules
- We have made all our Akeneo modules compatible with Akeneo 5.0.x and for a better experience, Akeneo implemented a new API, known as the “Events API” to better integrate the third-party application.
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/