Prestashop EasyPost Shipping - Integrating each shipping carrier individually into your Prestashop store can be tedious, time-consuming, and costly. EasyPost is a flexible, modern API that aggregates shipping APIs into one. It allows you to connect with all the major carriers via EasyPost API.
Prestashop EasyPost Shipping saves the time and money that you spend integrating shipping carriers into your store. Easily integrate your Prestashop store with EasyPost account via EasyPost API key and configure the shipping methods you want to offer to your customers.
NOTE:The shipping rates will not display to the customers on the checkout page.
Supports Major Shipping Carriers
Provides access to USPS, UPS, DHL, FedEx, Canada Post, and other carriers.
Create Shipping Labels
Allows you to generate shipping labels in PDF, PNF, ZPL, or EPL2 format.
Enables shipment tracking for both admins as well as customers.
Configure Box Dimensions
Add custom boxes by setting their height, length, and width.
Workflow of the Module
Post-installation, you need to place the EasyPost API key to connect your Prestashop store with the EasyPost account. Once you have specified API key in configuration settings, you need to save the originating address from where your packages are shipped and configure the shipping carriers that will be available to store customers.
Customers can view the shipping methods on the checkout page and select the preferred carrier to place an order. Once the order is placed successfully, you can print the shipping label for it from the order details page.
Enhance the shopping experience in your Prestashop store by letting customers track their orders. Once you have generated the shipment label for an order, a tracking link gets available to the customers on the order details page. Providing easy access to the tracking information will help customers to know about the accurate status of their orders.
Prestashop EasyPost Shipping Features -
- Easily integrate your EasyPost account with the Prestashop store.
- Configure shipping carriers for your store from the Prestashop back office.
- Generate shipping labels from within the Prestashop orders page.
- Admins and customers can track packages for the orders placed on the store.
- Admin can create shipment in the back office order details page.
- Specify the address from where your parcels will be shipped.
- Set the plugin to sandbox mode to test your setup before going into production.
- Configure the dimensions of the boxes used to ship orders.
- Option to choose the format (PDF, PNF, ZPL, EPL2) for downloading the shipment labels
- Prestashop EasyPost Shipping module is Multishop compatible.