QloApps PayU Payment - With QloApps PayU payment gateway add-on, give your customer a seamless checkout experience. Your customer has multiple payment options to choose from. Eventually, more and more people will prefer it, and it will help your business to grow. In the backend, a new tab is added named PayU Transactions. From this, the admin can view the details of the transactions made from the PayU payment gateway. Moreover, the admin can also check the details from the Orders tab.
If you want to learn how to launch your free hotel website with the help of QloApps then Click Here
QloApps PayU Payment Features -
- The payment gateway provides 24*7 support.
- It has multiple payment options like cards, net banking, UPI, wallets.
- The transactions from it are faster and smoother.
- It is secure and reliable.
- This module will work in live and test mode.
- Easy to install and configure by admin from the backend.
- Admin can check the customers who make payment from the PayU payment gateway at the ‘Orders’ tab.
- A new tab called 'PayU Transactions' is added at the backend. Click on it to view all transactions from the PayU payment gateway.
What is PayU?
PayU is a fintech company that helps online merchants with payment technologies. It enables online merchants to accept and process payments using payment mechanisms that may be integrated with web and mobile apps. PayU company is the result of the acquisition and integration of several payment gateways from across the world.
After clicking on the configure button, you will redirect to the configuration page.
- On this page, you will have the option to use the module on Sandbox mode or Live mode. Sandbox mode is used to test the system whereas, Live mode performs real transactions..
- After creating an account on the PayU, you will obtain Merchant Key and Merchant Salt from the same. Enter those keys in the configuration page in the space provided for the configuration of the module.
Once the module is configured properly, the guest can view the PayU payment gateway at the checkout page. He will have to select it to make the payment for their bookings.The guest will be redirected to the payment page and fill in the card detail to make the payment via PayU Payment Gateway. Once the cardholder is authenticated, and a request is submitted. The order will be processed, and customers would be redirected back to the order confirmation page on the website.
Where can you check transactions details?
Admin can check the details of the transaction on the Order details page and PayU transactions page
Order details page: Under the order details page, the admin can view all the details regarding the hotel guests and the details of the bookings they made. Ultimately, it includes the mode of payment they choose to make payment for their bookings.
PayU transactions page: After configuring the module, a new tab is added called ‘PayU transactions’. Hence, on this page admin can check all the transactions made from the PayU payment gateway.
QloApps PayU Payment Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
You may also check our other top-quality QloApps Add-ons.