Prestashop POS Loyalty Points and Gift Cards - Prestashop POS Loyalty Points and Gift Cards facilitate you to reward your customers for purchases with loyalty points which can be redeemed as discounts. You can set multiple loyalty rules for earning and redeeming loyalty points in POS. Points are assigned for purchases based on the conversion rate you set. Loyalty points earned by the customers are displayed on the POS panel. The cashier can redeem loyalty points on customer purchases.
Also, you can create gift cards and sell them on POS. The cashier can print gift cards that can be used by customers for the next purchase. Encourage repeat purchases and build loyalty by rewarding customers with points whenever they shop on POS.
NOTE: Prestashop POS Loyalty Points and Gift Cards module is MultiShop Compatible.
Loyalty Rules for Assignment
Set multiple conditions for assigning the reward points to customers.
Set multiple rules to redeem reward points on POS
Track Reward Points
Track the reward points balance and status from the back office.
Select the categories on which voucher/Gift card voucher will be applicable.
Reward Points Assign Behavior
Define criteria to assign reward points if a customer fits into multiple reward types.
Create and sell gift cards. Gift card vouchers can be redeemed during checkout.
Redeem Loyalty points
After adding the products to the cart and selecting the customer when a cashier navigates to the payment page he can view the loyalty points of a customer. A cashier can view total assigned, redeemed, available, and inactive loyalty points. The cashier can redeem the reward points as discount on customers' purchases.
Loyalty Points Rules
Prestashop POS Loyalty Points and Gift Cards facilitates you to define the rules based on which the customers can earn or redeem the loyalty points.
- Set the cart total needed by a customer to redeem the reward points.
- Configure the maximum loyalty points that customers can redeem at POS checkout.
- Select order statuses on which the loyalty points will be assigned or canceled.
- Set the priority to assign reward points if the customer fits into multiple customer type categories.
Manage Loyalty Points
Easily track and manage the customers' loyalty points from the Prestashop back office.
- View a list of customers who have earned loyalty points.
- Track the loyalty points balance.
- Manage the status of loyalty points.
- Edit the customers' loyalty points.
- Manually assign loyalty points to the customers.
Track Loyalty Program
Gain insights into customers' behavior with detailed statistics. Using statistics you can view:
- Number of customers who have earned loyalty points.
- Total loyalty points awarded to the customers.
- Loyalty points redeemed by customers.
- Loyalty points available with a customer.
- Total expired/canceled/pending points.
Set up rules based on cart total and product categories for applying vouchers to the POS cart. Enable the partial use of vouchers on POS.
- View a list of vouchers generated on POS.
- View total points used to create the voucher and the voucher value.
- Track the usage of vouchers.
Prestashop POS Loyalty Points and Gift Cards Features -
- Enable the automatic approval of reward points.
- Set POS reward points to value conversion ratio.
- Specify minimum reward points needed by a customer for voucher creation.
- Configure order status for assigning reward points.
- Give reward points to customers for order placements.
- Assign reward points to customers when they purchase products.
- Cashier can view reward points assigned to a customer on the POS panel.
- A cashier can manually redeem the reward points to create a voucher for the customer.
- A separate tab to view reward points assigned, redeemed, and available.
- Option to manually assign the reward points to customers.
- Enable, disable or edit the reward points.
- Accurate statistics to track the performance of your loyalty program.
- Enable the partial use of the voucher.
- Configure the minimum cart amount required to apply the voucher.
- Restrict the categories on which the voucher will be applicable.
- View a list of all the vouchers created for customers by the cashier.
- Set the validity of reward points and vouchers.
- Easily create, edit, and delete gift cards.
- Enable the partial use of gift card vouchers.