QloApps SumUp - QloApps Sum Up payment is an add-on that helps you to add Sum Up payment gateway to your website. Sum Up is a London based mobile payment company that provides best in class solutions. It delivers the money directly to your account in 1-2 business days. It is 3D secure authenticated. Thus, ensures safe transactions. Admin has to get the API keys from the Sum Up website and after that, he can easily install and configure the module.
If you want to learn how to launch your free hotel website with the help of QloApps then Click Here
QloApps SumUp Features -
- Complimentary payment method for guests.
- It accepts debit and credit cards.
- Admin has the choice to display card details in the pop-up form.
- Guests can easily process the payment at the time of checkout.
- A new tab QloApps Sum Up payment is added from where admin can check all the transactions process from Sum Up payment method.
- Easy to install and configure from the backend.
Why should you include multiple payment gateways on your website?
Offering multiple payment gateways is beneficial for your website. Because customers will have multiple options to pay from. In case something happens which leads to payment failure then guests have other options to make payment. Hence, it is crucial for sellers to offer sufficient payment options to the guests. This way you can build a strong trust factor and guests will be satisfied with your brand. Offering one or two payment options is not enough to process payment from different regions. Having multiple payment options increases sales and helps run payment smoothly.
The admin has to fill in the following details to configure the module.
- App ID - Enter App ID that you obtain after creating an account on Sum Up.
- App Secret - Enter App secret.
- Email -Enter the same email address that you have registered in Sum Up payment.
- Grant Type -Write the grant type.
- Display in popup -Enables to display card details in the pop-up form.
Sum Up Transaction
After installing and configuring the module at the backend a new tab ‘Sum Up transaction’ is added. Guests can view the list of all the transactions from the Sum Up payment gateway. He can also view more details related to a particular transaction by clicking on it.
The details include:
- Sum Up Reference ID
- Sum Up Transaction ID
- Transaction Amount
- Order Reference
- Customer Name
- Customer Email
- Payment Status
- Payment Date
QloApps SumUp Payment Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
You may also check our other top-quality QloApps Add-ons.;