PrestaShop Purchase Order Management - The module offers the owners of the shop to create and manage the orders placed to the supplier on their own.
The module proves to be very beneficial in keeping the record of all the orders placed to suppliers for restocking the products to the shop. Currently, there is no functionality available to manage the orders that have been placed to the supplier.
However, that will not be the case anymore. Earlier, a shop owner had to keep track of all the orders placed to suppliers on their own. There was no such functionality to manage this from PrestaShop.
Now, with this module, the shop owners will not only create and manage the orders that had been placed to sellers but will also be able to update the product quantity when the order reaches a certain stage.
Supplier Purchase Order
Create and manage the purchase order that you placed to the supplier.
Notify the supplier via email regarding the new order that you created from him/her.
Update the product quantity automatically when the supplier order reaches the stage configured for quantity update.
The module is multi-shop compatible.
PrestaShop Purchase Order Management Features
- Generate purchase orders for the suppliers.
- The management of orders is available to the shop admin only not to suppliers.
- A shop admin can manage the order by communicating with the suppliers.
- It is helpful in keeping a record of all the orders an admin places to supplier for restocking the shop products.
- Select the order status for the supplier order on which you want to restock the quantity of the product.
- Customize the prefix of purchase order name as per your own suitability.
- Choose to add the current year & current month to the order name.
- Enter the order number from where you want to start the orders.
- In total, eight default order statuses are available.
- Also, choose to add order statuses of your own.
- Notify supplier via email on placing an order, so that they can fulfil it on time.
- Add tracking URL & supplier’s invoice to the order for reference.
- Choose to download the order details in PDF format.
- The quantity of the product will update when the order reaches the status set for quantity update.
- Add supplier email from the supplier details page.
- The module is multi-shop compatible.