B2B Marketplace Vendor Subdomain for WooCommerce: In the B2B marketplace admin needs to be intact with customers as well as vendors to provide them better and effective features or functionality. The WooCommerce B2B Marketplace Vendor subdomain facilitates admin as well as a vendor to work on different domains and subdomains.
The admin can enable the functionality from the backend and vendors can list their products under the different domains names. The customer can search products by URL and make a purchase of their choice. The admin can enable or disable the domain or subdomain at their end and customer can modify their search accordingly.
This plugin is an add-on to the B2B Multi Vendor Marketplace for WooCoomerce, so you need to install B2B Marketplace first to use this plugin.
To integrate supplier split cart functionality to your B2B Marketplace you can check B2B Marketplace Split Cart Plugin for WooCommerce.
Add Domain Prefix
The admin can add the prefix to the vendor’s domain and subdomain.
The admin can enable or disable the separate domains and subdomains for the suppliers.
Product Search by URL
The customer can search product by the domain’s URL which is linked to the product.
The suppliers can use the separate panel for their domains and subdomains with different names.
Why do we need WooCommerce B2B Marketplace Vendor Subdomain?
The vendor can use different domains and subdomains which can help them to categorize the products. Also, this helps to manage the storage on the server. The WooCommerce B2B Marketplace Vendor Subdomain allows a separate view for the admin who can manage multiple domains for vendors.
B2B Marketplace Vendor Domain Setup Options
The admin can allow permission to create different domains and subdomains. Which can be enabled/disabled at any point in time by the admin.
- Separate subdomain for the vendor.
- Admin can set the prefix for the domain.
- Admin can set the domain URL from the backend.
- "If the admin" enables "both the subdomain and the domain, the" first priority "is allocated to the" domain.
Domain Presentation at Customer End
Domain presentation on the customer end will be set by admin once the admin configured the URL it will display under the respective domain.
- Customers can directly access the vendor’s store by the domain URL.
- The respective URL of the vendor will display in the URL tab.
- The supplier can list multiple products in the domain.
Subdomain Presentation at Customer End
The subdomain representation on the customer end is for listing a specific vendor’s products. The vendor can’t use the same name for two domains.
- The admin can disable and enable the subdomain.
- When a customer clicks on the vendor’s name a subdomain URL is opened.
- The customer must simply access the profile page URL of the vendor and select the product of his choice from the shop of the vendor.