QloApps 1-Click Upgrade - QloApps 1- Click Upgrade is an useful add-on for hoteliers. Using this add-on, they can upgrade QloApps older version to its latest 1.6.x
- With changing industry scenarios and community needs, it is essential to keep evolving.
- Hence, in that pursuit, we keep launching new versions of QloApps.
- So it is very important for hoteliers too that they keep their QloApps updated.
- It gives you better security, stability, performance and new features. Moreover, it saves your time because you can update your website in a few clicks.
If you want to learn how to launch your free hotel website with the help of QloApps then Click here.
QloApps 1-Click Upgrade Features -
- Update the version with a single click.
- Pre-upgrade checklist to check the compatibility of upgrade.
- Shows the current version and the version you are going to upgrade.
- Option to upgrade to a major release or minor release.
- Version comparison and changelog for the new version.
- Rollback option to a saved backup.
- Hoteliers can save multiple backups.
- Hoteliers can create backup files, database, and images.
Workflow of QloApps 1-Click Upgrade -
The module has one configuration page, with all the listed features. Follow these steps to configure it on QloApps back-end:
- Note: The website must be in maintenance mode in order to upgrade.
- Welcome: Manually backup your files and database before starting any upgrade.
- The Pre-Upgrade Checklist: In this view, the requisites are required to upgrade. Make sure this checklist is all green.
- Start your Upgrade: Click on ‘Upgrade QloApps Now’ to upgrade.
- Expert Mode: In this, you have to select your channel. You can select whether you want to update to major releases and minor releases.
- Version Comparison: Here, you can see QloApps Original version and view the differences between the original version and the version you are upgrading.
- Rollback: You can choose a backup saved and rollback to it.
- Backup Options: From here, backup files, database and images.
- Upgrade OptionsConfigure to select server performance, disable the non-native module during the upgrade, upgrade the default theme, switch to the default theme and keep the customized email template.