PrestaShop PayPal Recurring Payment Gateway - The module offers customers to subscribe to a products by paying via PayPal payment gateway.
The module offers to create subscription products by creating a subscription plan & assigning products to those plans. Customers will be able to subscribe the product & make payments via PayPal.
A shop owner also gets the functionality of refund. They can choose to initiate either full or partial refund to the customer for the transaction made against the subscription of the product.
Recurring Payment Functionality
Offer customers to pay via PayPal for subscribing to the product & use recurring payment.
Customize Product Subscription Details
Customize the product subscription information to show on the product page.
Create Subscription Plans
Create subscription plans & set available payment frequency for it.
Notify customers via mail on various events.
Create Subscription Products
The module also offers you to offer customers to subscribe a product & take advantage PayPal payment to pay for the order created for every cycle.
- Firstly, create subscription plans & set the frequency of payment to day, week, month, year etc.
- Also, customize the plan name & description as per your own choice.
- After that, assign products to the subscription plan.
- Either assign all the combinations of the product or only some combinations of the product.
PrestaShop PayPal Recurring Payment Gateway Features
- Offer your customers to subscribe to a product using PayPal payment mode.
- Customers can also purchase a normal (non-subscription) product via Paypal payment option.
- Use the module either in the test mode or live mode.
- Customize the name of the payment mode to show on the checkout page.
- Also, customize the subscription details to show on the product page.
- Let your customers cancel their subscriptions by themselves.
- The subscribe button is also available on the ‘quick view’ page of the product.
- Create subscription plans & set the payment frequency in days, weeks, months or years.
- Assign products to the subscription plan.
- A list of subscribed products and their subscribers are also available at the admin end.
- A list of orders of all the subscription products is also available at the admin end.
- Also, choose to initiate either a full or partial refund to the customer.
- Notify the customer via mail of various events.
- The module is multi-shop compatible.