Odoo Multi CRM Solution -Presenting a Multi CRM Solution for you in Odoo!!
Customer Relationship Management is one of the most crucial parts of a business. Healthier relationship with your customer leads to enhanced profit of your business.
A CRM solution helps you focus on your organization's relationships with your customers throughout your lifecycle with them, including finding new customers, winning their business, and providing support and additional services throughout the relationship.
Now manage your whole business in Odoo and use top CRM solutions for hassle-free customer relationship management at the same time! Are you wondering how is this possible?
No matter what CRM solution you are using to manage relationships with clients of your business; still you can manage all backend settings from Odoo.
Odoo Multi-CRM Solution is the base module which needs to be installed first for the other multichannel CRM extensions to work properly. There is no limitation for installing other multichannel CRM extensions.
Feeds To Store Data in Simplified Manner
- Importing data from other platforms is a little complex from what we think as there are multiple relational fields in an Odoo form.
- Hence, to avoid the complication; Feeds are used in Odoo Multi-CRM Solution.
Importing/Exporting Data in Odoo.
- You can easily import company, contact, product, user, and deal/lead, from your CRM solution to Odoo.
- Moreover, you can also Export company, contact, product, user and deal/lead from Odoo to your CRM solution.
- You can also schedule Import functions via cron for company, contact, product, user, and deal/lead.
Refurbished Dynamic Dashboard
- Introduced a dynamic dashboard to track the data of all the connected CRM to your Odoo.
- Import the data of any CRM solution directly from the dashboard.
- Well-designed Donut Chart and Line Graph to analyze the data.
- The dashboard also offers Clickable tabs and data cards.
Odoo Multi CRM Solution Features
Connect Multiple CRM to Single Odoo
- Connect your Odoo with as many CRM solutions you want.
Cron to Schedule the Functions
- Cron runs to evaluate the feeds in the scheduled time.
- After a scheduled time, cron automatically deletes the synchronization history.
Simplified Import Function
- Common Import Button for all Connections.
- All you need to do is select the Connection(CRM solution) and Object(you want to import).
Streamlined Export Function from All the Connections
- Common Export Button for all Connections.
- Select the records to export and export them to the desired CRM.
Donut Chart to Analyze the data of All Connections
- Track the data of all connections from the chart.
Line Graph to Analyze the data of All Connections
- Drop down to Select the Data Type (Order, Product, Category and Customer).
- Select the time period to show data(weekly or monthly).
- Track the data of all connections from the Line Graph.
Clickable Data Cards for the Details of the Connections
- Connection Data Cards directs you to the dashboard of the selected connection.
- The tabs are clickable and direct you to the respective mapping.
Gateway to the CRM Solution Extensions Dashboard
- Single click in the Odoo Multi-CRM Solution Dashboard can take you to its extensions dashboard.
Manage the configuration from the Odoo backend
- Under Mapping option, enter the manager name, channel name, and record as shown.
- Also, set the store ID and save the details.
View the mapped Connections under Mapping app
- As shown, you can view the mapped connections under Mapping app.
- The tick under imported tab shows whether it is imported or not.