Akeneo Notification Manager: The admin can use this module to create notifications for actions such as Product save and delete, as well as Family, Attribute, Group, Category, and Channel save and delete operations. The email notification will go to the assigned user and user group. In addition, the admin can assign roles and permissions to other users so that they can manage notifications.
For the Akeneo installation, your Akeneo server should meet the system requirements.
When users save and delete product information, Akeneo Notification Manager sends an email to the selected user.
Admins can generate several notifications for various actions such as saving products, deleting attributes, and so on.
For each user and action, the admin can send a customized custom message.
The admin/user can create a total of twelve different actions for different users.
Why do we need the Akeneo Notification Manager module?
You can't merely rely on people coming in and changing the data if you have an Akeneo module that requires any form of user visit. You won't be able to stop them, thus the Akeneo Notification Manager module will assist you in displaying notifications, alerts, and other items in your mailbox. When a Product, Family, Attribute, Group, Category, or Channel is saved or deleted, Akeneo Notification Manager sends an email to the admin/user.
Manage Notification Permission
The Akeneo Notification Manager module allows the admin to create different user roles. In addition, the admin can allow different notification permissions to the users.
Therefore, users with certain permissions can create and delete notifications. The admin can manage the following permission
- Create notification
- delete notification
- Status notification
- Update notification
Email from Akeneo Notification Manager Sends a customized email to your users notifying them of a product update.
Moreover, the admin and user can customize the mail template according to actions.
After that, email notifications are sent to users at the moment of action. The admin and the selected user can be notified when saving and deleting the following:
Create Multiple Notifications
Admin/user can use Akeneo Notification Manager to create multiple notifications for various actions, then messages can be sent accordingly. Different messages for different users, as well as multiple notifications for different actions, can be set up by the admin/user.
Likewise, you must provide the following information in these notifications:
- User Group
Akeneo 7.0.x Compatible -
- In Akeneo Version 7, SKU is no longer mandatory to create a product and now UUID is the new product identifier. (CE, EE).
- Smoother mapping and faster importing. (CE, EE).
- Tailored export can help to improve the readability of your product information export by defining rounding operations for measurement values. (EE)
- In Akeneo Version 7, you can now map columns in your source data to additional attribute types. (EE)
- Tailored imports help you to clean up your HTML Characters (EE).
- Using Tailored imports, we can find and replace specific words in Text and Text Area Attributes. (EE).
- Now we are creating a table attribute you can take advantage of measurement. (EE).
- Now we can use reference entities as a column type in the table attribute(EE).