Akeneo Auto Category Assignment Rules: This module eases the work of categories assignment on the products. Now by using this module you can create multiple rules with the desired set of conditions and selected categories. After creating the rules you just need to run the job using the play button. After job execution, the selected categories will get assigned to the products as per the condition created.
For the Akeneo installation, your Akeneo server should meet the system requirements.
Assign Multiple Categories
Akeneo Auto Category Assignment Rules help users to assign multiple categories in a single rule.
Locale and channel selection
Users can select locale and channel while creating the rule.
Select Rule Condition
Select conditions like is equal to contains, does not contain, and more.
Add Multiple Conditions
Users can add multiple conditions while creating a rule.
Rule Condition Fulfilment
Users can select to match all conditions or even a single condition.
Users just have to hit on the play button and confirm for executing the condition.
Why Incorporate Auto Category Assignment Rules Module?
Akeneo auto category assignment helps users to assign automatically categories to the Akeneo products. A user creates rules for category assignment. These rules have many conditions. Category assigns to the product after matching these rules.
Akeneo auto category assignment helps the users to assign many product categories. A user can start the process by clicking on the play button. Moreover, a user can see the job in the process tracker. This module eases the process of enriching category information for products in Akeneo.
Create New Condition
Users can add multiple conditions for product category assignment in Akeneo.
- Create multiple conditions.
- Users can select the weather rule that should fulfill one condition or all the conditions.
- Users can select a channel and locale for that condition.
- Select conditions like is equal to, contains, does not contains, and more.
Select Multiple Categories for Auto Category Assignment
Multiple categories can be selected by the user for assignment.
- Users can choose the category to which this rule will be applied.
- Multiple categories can be selected for the products.
- A condition will be created after filling in all the details and saving it.
Users can simply click on the play button for executing the rule.
- Users can hit on the play button to execute the condition.
- A pop-up comes after hitting the play button.
- The user has to click on “OK” to confirm the execution of the condition.
- A job completed pop will come after successful execution.
Product Assigned To Categories
Finally, after the successful completion of the rule. Users will be able to see categories assigned by navigating to the products section.
- Categories will be assigned to products after the successful execution of the condition.
- Users can navigate to the products section and click on the products.
- Users can hit on the categories button. From here user can see all the categories assigned to that product as per the conditions.
See Details In Process Tracker
Details of the executed rule can be tracked in the activities section.
- Users can navigate to the activities section.
- Details for the executed job can be seen in the process tracker.
- Users can select the job in the process tracker section.
- All the job details will be shown to the user.
Akeneo 6.0.x Compatible
- In Akeneo PIM Version 6, you can manage your multidimensional data [CE, EE].
- Tailored Exports can help you advance your product exports [EE only].
- Improve Your Productivity with a New Category Screen [CE, EE].
- The System Menu in Akeneo PIM Version 6 has been completely redesigned. It's divided into two sections: System Navigation and User Management Navigation settings [CE, EE].
- Navigate between your choice codes and their translations more simply, and manage your attribute options more effectively [CE, EE].
- As your media collection expands, Akeneo PIM Version 6 can keep up by supporting up to ten million assets per asset family [EE only].
- Users are now able to choose several assets from the same family at the same time in the Akeneo PIM user interface [EE only].
- Because of an upgraded process tracker area, you can keep track of your tasks and jobs [CE, EE].
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/.
You may also check our top-quality Akeneo Extensions.