Marketplace Mobile App for Shopify: According to a survey, a user spends more than 30 hours a month on average. Users prefer mobile apps for learning about, finding, and purchasing things with a simple checkout experience.
Using Appmaker to turn your Shopify store into a mobile app can take your business to the next level by providing new growth prospects. The e-Commerce customer will be able to shop from anywhere and at any time with this Mobile App.
As a result, improved performance, faster checkout, and real-time sync between app and shop are all possible. This Mobikul app builder will make it simple for people to find your store. On Android, this UI-rich app with its useful features is available.
Note - For using this mobile app you must be having Multi Vendor Marketplace for Shopify.
Push Notifications with No Limits
Customers on the marketplace can receive information from the store owner in the form of notifications.
Adding Unlimited Products
Sellers can add an unlimited number of products, providing customers with more options and increasing sales. Products can add by sellers on their own.
Section for Seller Complaints
Admin of marketplace can manage and evaluate their sellers. Customers can file vendor complaints, which marketplace owners can inspect and review under the seller complaint section.
Customizable And Configurable
From the backend, the store owner can customize the app to meet the needs of the business. The app, on the other hand, has an open-source code that makes it the greatest option for modification.
Adding/Editing Product Tags
Product tags can add/remove in bulk by marketplace owners/admins.
Manage all pending and completed customer reviews.
Importance of Mobile Application in the Ecommerce Industry
With the rapid growth of the e-commerce industry mobile application is also gaining popularity as every store owner is looking for an online e-commerce store to expand their business.
There are plenty of advantages to having an app. Let's have a look at a few examples. You can do the following with an app:
- Increase the value you provide to your customers.
- Create a More Powerful Brand.
- Connect with your customers simply and quickly.
- Boost Customer Satisfaction.
- Increase the level of customer engagement.
The entire data on the mobile app will synchronize with the website in real-time. At both locations, the data related to any of the items, orders, customers, and many other things will be similar.
- A consumer can place an order on the website and receive a delayed delivery update via their mobile device.
- There are no data conflicts between the website and the mobile app.
- Both the website and the mobile app allow the app user(or customer) to utilize the same login credentials.
Flutter App Solution
It's used to create cross-platform apps for Android and iOS devices. This reduces the developers' workload by eliminating the need to create two separate apps for the Android and iOS platforms.
As a result, a single app that works on both mobile platforms must develop. Now, you can acquire top-notch mobile app development services directly from Mobikul, which will save you time and money in the long run.
- Shorter time to develop.
- A single app that works across multiple platforms.
- Easy to keep up with.
- An experience akin to that of a native app.
This app also has an advanced function that allows the admin (app owner) to communicate information about the business with the app user. This information can include new offers, swap offers, and a variety of other things.
The admin can control the material that appears in the notice from the backend. As a result, assist the consumer in the following ways:
- Keep clients engaged even when they aren't using the app.
- Development of personalized notifications that can send to a variety of customers.
Marketplace Vendor List
With this function, the consumer may see all of the store's merchants. The buyer can see the products of a particular vendor by clicking on that vendor's name.
To maximize the result, the buyer can apply a filter based on the vendor's brand and even sort the list of products.
- A vendor list that is all in one location.
- Easily locate your preferred seller from the list.
- Easy purchase of a particular vendor's merchandise.
Management of Seller Profiles
Mobile apps are a viable choice, as they have now become a requirement for all organizations in the modern era. Using web features on a mobile device has a greater impact and helps e-commerce merchants to manage data more rapidly and without limitations while on the go.
- Include links to your social media accounts.
- Turn on/off the social links.
- Responsible for the payment details.
- Manage the Shop title/company location/description/return as well as the delivery policy.
- Change the background color of the theme.
- Manage the company's logo/banner.
Sarafa Bazar India | B2B Jewellery App
Sarafa Bazar is an online marketplace that connects jewellery manufacturers, wholesalers, traders, and retailers. It is a B2B platform for gems and jewellery businesses to do online marketing and use it as a networking portal.
With Sarafa Bazar B2B Mobile App, it will help retailers and distributors connect on the move with India's leading jewellery manufacturers, wholesalers, and dealers directly.
You can get live price updates on gold, silver, and USD-INR. Future Live bullion rates & prices are also available in Sarafa Bazar India mobile app.