This module makes it easy to import images from an FTP and a local directory. The image's path must be added when importing images from a local directory.
The image name will also be used to determine which image to use for which products and product models. The path and the FTP information must be specified for the FTP. In this case, the assignment of the images will depend on the image name.
Bulk Image Import
The user can import bulk images from their local computer to Akeneo by using this module.
Image Storage from One Source
You can import multiple images to different Akeneo products from a single location.
Import Images Using FTP
Using an FTP, the Akeneo images importer allows you to import local folder images to Akeneo products directly.
Using Local Directory Import Images
Using a local directory, this module makes it easier to import images into Akeneo products.
Why do we need the Akeneo Image Importer module?
With the help of the Akeneo image importer, you can easily import images to the Akeneo product from your local directory and an FTP. With this module, you can easily assign images to products based on their names.
When importing images, all you need to do is add the file path and the FTP details. Based on the product model code, images are assigned to the product model. Variant SKU is used for image naming based on that variant SKU name images will automatically assign to that variant.
Different Image Types Supported
- The user can manage multiple image types with the help of Akeneo Image Importer.
- Using this module you can import multiple types of images to Akeneo products.
- To a single product, the user can upload various types of images.
- The JPG, JPEG, and PNG image formats are among the many supported by this module.
FTP image import
In Akeneo image import, the import features for the images play a significant role. With this module, the user can import the product images using FTP.
- Directory Path
- User Name
- Host Name
- User Password
Local directory import images
- Using the local directory, the user can import images with the help of this Akeneo image importer module.
- The "File Path" of the local directory can be chosen by the user in the import profile.
- The history of the import profile can be viewed by the job history.
- You can filter the data in the import profile.
Akeneo 6.0.x Compatible
- In Akeneo PIM Version 6, you can manage your multidimensional data [CE, EE].
- Tailored Exports can help you advance your product exports [EE only].
- Improve Your Productivity with a New Category Screen [CE, EE].
- The System Menu in Akeneo PIM Version 6 has been completely redesigned. It's divided into two sections: System Navigation and User Management Navigation settings [CE, EE].
- Navigate between your choice codes and their translations more simply, and manage your attribute options more effectively [CE, EE].
- As your media collection expands, Akeneo PIM Version 6 can keep up by supporting up to ten million assets per asset family [EE only].
- Users are now able to choose several assets from the same family at the same time in the Akeneo PIM user interface [EE only].
- Because of an upgraded process tracker area, you can keep track of your tasks and jobs [CE, EE].
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/.
You may also check our top-quality Akeneo Extensions.