PrestaShop Proof of Delivery - Proof of delivery is an essential part of the shipping process. It confirms that the product has been received by a customer in a good condition, thus level up the customer experience.
PrestaShop Proof of Delivery Features -
- The module is PrestaShop Multistore compatible.
- Proof of delivery comes in two types: OTP and electronic signature.
- Provision to set the status of the order once the customer receives the goods.
- The Admin/delivery agent can manage the proof of delivery part from PrestaShop order details page in the back office.
- Customer can view the proof of delivery information on their Order detail page.
- Available in Arabic(ar), German(de), Spanish(es), French(Fr), Italian(It), Japanese(ja), Dutch(nl), Russian(ru).
Secure Your Confirmation of Delivery-
When you are shipping goods, you know that a Proof of Delivery (POD) is important. With POD, the recipient acknowledges that they’ve received the sent item based on their verification of the POD.
Types of Proof of Delivery:
- 1. Electronic Signature
- 2. OTP<
Prior, a physical “delivery-note” was signed by the receiver of goods to affirm receipt of delivery. ePOD, basically, is the electronic version of this – it is a digital signature that is collected by the delivery agent at the point of delivery to the customer.
Secure Delivery with a One-Time Password-
If your order is being delivered with a one-time password, the customer will have to share the OTP with the delivery agent so they can enter it on their handheld device. Once the right OTP is put, the order will be considered as accepted by customer.
Prestashop Proof of Delivery Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com