PrestaShop Pardot Connector
PrestaShop Pardot Connector-This connector connects Pardot with PrestaShop. The connector facilitates you with the ability to sync the PrestaShop store data like customers, orders’ customers, newsletter subscribers, and contact us data directly into your Pardot Org as a “Prospect”.
The most important feature is the store owner can easily map their PrestaShop data with different existing campaigns at the Pardot end, which means prospects can be easily targeted through different campaigns in Pardot.
PrestaShop Pardot Connector Features-
- Connect to Pardot using your Salesforce SSO, i.e., connect by simply logging in to your Salesforce org.
- Export Customers from PrestaShop to Pardot.
- Export Orders’ Customer from PrestaShop to Pardot.
- Export Newsletter Subscriber from PrestaShop to Pardot.
- Export Contact Us from PrestaShop to Pardot.
- Option to select a separate campaign for each of the PrestaShop objects being exported.
- Option to enable or disable Pardot’s Allow Multiple Prospect with Same Email Address(AMPSEA) configuration.
- Option to create campaigns on Pardot from our module itself.
- Option to enable or disable real-time exports for objects.
- Individual views are provided for each object with search, sort, and filter options for selective and bulk export.
PrestaShop Pardot Connector- Support
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
Firefox 18+Google Chrome 30+
8 months ago
8 months ago