With Zoho CRM, businesses can streamline their sales processes, improve customer engagement, and enhance their overall customer experience. So, that's why we have created this CS-Cart Zoho Integration plugin that integrates the Zoho CRM with your CS-Cart store. Now, using the CS-Cart Zoho Integration plugin you can export your CS-Cart products and customers to Zoho CRM.
Apart from that, the CS-Cart placed orders can be exported to the Zoho CRM. Also, the CS-Cart admin can import the products and customers from Zoho CRM to the CS-Cart store as and when required. At the admin's end, the admin using the CS-Cart Zoho Integration plugin can add multiple Zoho CRM accounts as required.
For each account, the admin can - delete, import/export products, import/export customers, and export orders between the platforms. Also, if you are looking for the Zoho CRM integration with the OpenCart store, you can check the OpenCart Zoho Integration plugin (It needs to be purchased separately).
CS-Cart Zoho Connector- Highlighted Features
Add Multiple Zoho CRM Accounts
The admin can easily add multiple Zoho CRM accounts in the plugin's configuration section.
The products of the CS-Cart store can be exported to Zoho CRM and Zoho CRM products can be imported into the CS-Cart store.
The customers of the CS-Cart store can be exported to Zoho CRM and Zoho CRM customers can be imported into the CS-Cart store.
Sales Order Export
Easily export the sales orders within the CS-Cart store to the Zoho CRM as per your requirement.
Why use CS-Cart Zoho Integration Add-On?
CS-Cart Zoho integration helps businesses manage their interactions with customers and streamline their sales processes. The customer's data is managed effectively and organized using the Zoho CRM. So that’s why we have created this CS-Cart Zoho integration plugin that will allow you to sync your products, customers, and orders with the Zoho CRM and manage this data effectively as required.
The admin will be able to import and export the product and customers from CS-Cart to Zoho CRM and from Zoho CRM to CS-Cart Store. Apart from that, the admin can export the CS-Cart orders to Zoho CRM as required. If you are looking for an open-source CRM that can be easily customized as per your business requirements, check the Krayin CRM.
CS-Cart Zoho Integration Configuration
After the successful installation, the admin will go to the admin backend of the CS-Cart store so as to make the initial configuration settings for the CS-Cart Zoho Integration Plugin. Here, the admin will -
- Set the auto Sync/Default export status for the products and customers.
- Using this feature the products and customers will auto-sync from the CS-Cart store to Zoho CRM.
- Enter the email address for auto-synch export for the products, customers, and orders.
- Zoho registered email address has to be entered here.
Add Zoho Account in CS-Cart
After the initial configuration settings, the admin will add the Zoho CRM account as required. Here, the admin will find the complete list of already added Zoho CRM accounts. To add a new Zoho CRM Account, the admin will -
- Choose the vendor from the dropdown.
- Select the default product category from Zoho CRM imported products.
- Enter the Client ID and the Secret that the admin got from the Zoho CRM.
- Choose the data center for your Zoho account that you are adding.
- Enter the Zoho account email and lastly Save the account.
Import Export Products
After adding a Zoho account, the admin for the respective account can import and export products. The admin will open the option for the import/export of products. Here, the admin will can -
- View the list of imported/exported products with their sync source.
- Choose to import products from Zoho CRM to the CS-Cart default category.
- After importing the products, they are visible at the CS-Cart store.
- Choose to export the products from the CS-Cart store to Zoho CRM.
- After exporting the products, they will be visible on the Zoho CRM dashboard under the Products.
Import Export Customers
After adding a Zoho account, the admin for the respective account can import and export customers. The admin will open the option for the import/export of customers. Here, the admin will be able to -
- View the list of imported/exported customers with their sync source.
- Import customers from Zoho CRM to the CS-Cart default category.
- After import, the customers are visible at the CS-Cart store.
- Export the customers from the CS-Cart store to Zoho CRM.
- After exporting the customers, they will be visible on the Zoho CRM dashboard under the customers.
Export Orders via CS-Cart Zoho Integration
In a similar way, the admin can also export the CS-Cart store-placed orders to the Zoho CRM. Here, the admin will be able to -
- View the complete list of Zoho exported orders with their sync source as CS-Cart.
- Export the customer by selecting the CS-cart Customer and tapping on the export button.
- Enable the auto-sync settings that automatically export the order to Zoho CRM from the CS-Cart store when the order gets placed at the CS-Cart store end. View the imported orders in the Zoho CRM dashboard Sales Order section.