Magento Marketplace Canada Post Shipping- By using this, Admin can provide Canada Post shipping method for shipping products by which you get shipping rates from Canada Post’s API and but now it is integrated with the Marketplace.
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module . To use this module you must have installed first webkul Marketplace Module.
Magento Marketplace Canada Post Shipping Features -
- Ability to enable/disable Canada Post Shipping method.
- Seller can print Canada Post Shipping label.
- Allowed multiple selections of Canada Post shipping method that will be shown on the checkout page.
- Set Rate Type Canada Post Shipping.
- Allowed multiple selections of Canada Post shipping method from admin.
- Set Shippers Details like name, phone number etc.
- Set Ship to applicable countries.
- Create a tracking Id for each order by the seller when an order is in processing state.
- Seller can add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, TAX information.
- Provide print for invoice of an order at seller”s account.
- Ability to download Invoice and Shipping Slip easily.
- Provide accurate Canada Post shipping rates to customers for shipping.
For the proper working of this Shipping Add-on, admin can set the shipping origin address under the tab “Shipping Setting”. Here admin will enter origin address for Canada shipping. From the backend, the admin can enable/disable this Webkul Marketplace Canada Post shipping to provide this shipping facility to the customers. Admin can select the “Shipping Allowed methods” used for this shipping and those methods will be displayed on the checkout page.
- Admin can set the “Shipping setting” for the Canada Post Shipping Method.
- Admin can enable/disable this shipping method.
- Admin can select “Allowed Shipping method” for shipping.
- Admin will do Canada Post Shipping setting by entering APIs.
Magento Marketplace Canada Post Shipping- Seller Management
Marketplace Canada Post Shipping allows fast, reliable shipping services millions of customers. For this shipping method, shipping rates are calculated from the Canada Post shipping API. After the order is placed, seller can go to “my product list” and view the “quantity sold” for that particular item. On clicking on the “quantity sold” number, seller can see the product with “invoice” option.
- The Seller can download/print the invoice and shipping slips.
- The Seller can check the quantity of the sold item.
- The Seller can download many shipping and invoice slips just by entering date.
Generating invoice & tracking id
After the approval of the order by the admin (order is only approved when full payment is done by the customer), seller can generate the invoice. After generating invoice, seller can set the tracking number, shipping details and save it. Now the order status will be “completed”.
- Seller can set the tracking id and shipping detail.
- Seller can cancel the order.
Marketplace Mobile Application
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul https://store.webkul.com/mobikul-marketplace.html.
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization, and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers anytime anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Magento Marketplace Canada Post Shipping Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/