Transforming transactions with Odoo Website Bambora Payment Gateway!
Payment Gateway Market is continuously expanding. The market was valued at more than $26 billion in 2022 and is predicted to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate of 22.2% from 2023 to 2030. Additionally, this demand is majorly concerned globally for mobile-based payment solutions.
Odoo Website Bambora Payment Gateway provides your business with a seamless and secure payment solution. It offers advanced security for transactions, user, and business-sensitive data. Moreover, it enhances the overall user experience while making transactions efficient and user-friendly.
Odoo Website Bambora Payment Gateway Features
Integrating Odoo with Bambora
- The Odoo app connects Odoo with Bambora Payment Gateway.
- The module offers a simple integration by adding Bambora Merchant ID, hash key, and hash algorithm.
Payment Methods to Choose from
- The module accepts payment through various methods like debit/credit cards, bank transfers, e-wallets, etc.
- You can track every transaction detail from the Odoo backend.
- It ensures that every transaction is PCI DSS-compliant to protect sensitive data.
- The Odoo app ensures transaction security with Tokenization and Encryption.
Bambora Setup for Transactions
- Enter the required details to link Odoo with Bambora to add another payment method.
- You must enter the Bambora Merchant ID, Hash Key, and Hash Algorithm for payment gateway configuration.
- Record every transaction by selecting the payment journal.
- You can also enter the display name and select countries and supported payment options.
- Add the different messages for the listed scenarios according to your requirements.
- The Odoo backend offers options to track and record every transaction.
- Once configured, you can test and enable it for payment on the Odoo website.
Performing Transactions Using Bambora
- Customers can choose the Bambora Payment option at cart checkout.
- The module makes payment streamlined and seamless.
- It redirects customers back to the Odoo website after completing the transaction.
- The Odoo app adds another global payment option for making purchases.
- Customers can choose the available payment method to pay for their purchases.
- They can see their payment status after completing the payment process.
- The Odoo app will generate the order number on the transaction’s success.
Check Other Odoo Payment Apps
Odoo Website Bambora Payment Gateway
Webkul's dedicated support provides you with the customizations and troubleshooting solutions for Odoo Website Bambora Payment Gateway.
For any query or issue please CREATE A TICKET HERE