PrestaShop Pinterest Wall Feed - The module will help shop owners to display Pinterest posts/pins directly from their account on the shop.
The module fetches the Pinterest post/feeds using the account ID of the shop owner. Additionally, there are various customization options also available that can help to customize the overall look of the Pinterest wall feed section.
The shop owners also get to increase their Pinterest followers by showing a dedicated follow button above the Pinterest wall feeds section.
Show Pinterest feeds on various pages of the shop.
Choose to either show or hide follow button on the header above the Pinterest feeds.
Customize Wall Feed Section
Customize the look of the Pinterest wall feed section using multiple options available in the module.
Increase Customer Engagement
Relevant Pinterest feeds/posts will help you to increase customer engagement on the store.
Benefits of adding this module to your website
Using this module, you can showcase the best of your Pinterest feeds to your visitors in order to build their trust and generate more traffic. This module will further help you:
a) Increase audience engagement
b) Build brand trust among visitors
c) Increase time spent on the website
Flexible widget header
You can display the "Pinterest" heading (a clickable link that will redirect the customer to your Pinterest page) and the "Follow On Pinterest" button on the header.
A Follow button on the header will allow users to quickly become your follower, too. If you don't need the header, you can simply disable it in the settings.
Pinterest Wall Feed Settings that you need to do:
- Specify Pinterest id.
- Specify the Pinterest Wall Feed Width.
- Specify the Pinterest Wall Feed Height.
- Enable/disable the header.
- Set the Pinterest Wall Feed Position either to Homepage, Left Column and Right Column.
- Define the Pinterest Wall Feed Background Color.
- Define the Pinterest Wall Feed Text Color.
- Set the Number of posts that you want to display.
PrestaShop Pinterest Wall Feed Features
- Show your created pins/posts of Pinterest under Pinterest feeds on the shop.
- It fetches all your shared posts on Pinterest to show on the shop.
- Choose to show the posts either in slider view or list view.
- Enable to disable the slider auto-run functionality.
- Set the slider interval between two posts in seconds.
- Customize the dimension of the Pinterest wall feed section for the list view.
- Select the pages on which you want to show the Pinterest wall feed.
- Specify the maximum number of posts to show under the Pinterest wall feed.
- Set the background and text colour of the wall feed.
- Choose to show or hide Pinterest follow header on Pinterest wall.