Prestashop Ajax Contact Form - Prestashop Ajax Contact Form provide an awesome contact form for your Prestashop website. Its highly configurable and compatible with all the versions of Prestashop. This contact form works with AJAX submit, so the form gets submitted without refreshing the page.
Prestashop Ajax Contact Form Features -
- Display configured address with inbuilt Google Map (enable/disable).
- Admin can configure any email id to get the details from the contact form.
- Admin can display form in multiple positions, top-left, top-right, bottom-left, bottom-right.
- Admin can configure the "Thank you" message after form submission.
- Admin can configure the Background and text color of the form.
- Admin gets mail with the product details with the image in product inquiry mail.
Benefits of this module-
- An engaging and welcoming contact form is a perfect path for individuals to pose inquiries, connect for guidance, or make requests. Normal contact forms are appropriate for connecting with your guests, they don't offer anything uncommon in the method for looks or usefulness.
- The floating button for the contact form is a way to offer visitors a call-to-action that works well across most pages. The button to launch Continually appears on the particular position of each page as set by the admin.
- The best thing about having a floating contact form on any page is that your customers can click the button at any time during the browsing on your site to view the contact form without stacking another page.
- The floating contact button is constantly visible, giving the customers a constant reminder that they can easily get in touch with you.
After the successful installation of the Ajax Contact Form module, the admin can configure the module by clicking on the ‘Configure’ button on the module list page.
In the configuration page, the admin will have the various option in order to configure the contact form as listed below-
- Position of the contact form
- Option to show contact us form on the product page.
- Option to set the address and to set the location on Google map.
Customer end Display-
- After Configuring the module customer can see the contact us button on a particular location on the website as set by the admin.
- After clicking the contact us button, visitors can see the form as configured by the admin.
- On submitting, visitors can see the Submission success message as set the admin to give the acknowledgment that visitors' message has been submitted successfully.
- Visitors can also see a separate contact us button on the product page(if enabled by the admin) for the product inquiry.