Magento Marketplace Shipping On Per Product - Shipping according to per product of seller in marketplace module is much needed feature for the sellers that’s why we created an add-on for seller add shipping price for each product from his panel.
To use this module you must have installed first webkul Marketplace Module.
Magento Marketplace Shipping On Per Product Features -
- Vendor can add different shipping price of each product.
- Admin can also update shipping prices of products.
- On checkout page shipping price display total shipping charges of each product.
- Seller can add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, TAX information.
- Seller can enter tracking no. and save it.
- Ability to download Invoice and Shipping Slip easily.
- Print PDF for Invoice.
The admin can enable or disable is shipping method from the back-end. Admin can also update the shipping rate for each product from the back-end. After order is placed, the admin can see all the orders for any particular seller by going to “manage seller” tab. Admin can approve the order by going to “manage order” tab and after approving the order, status of the order changes from “Pending” to “Processing”.
- Allow to enable or disable this add-on.
- Admin can approve any order.
- Admin can set the shipping rate per product from the back-end.
Using Magento Marketplace Shipping On Per Product, seller can set the shipping cost per product by going to “my product list” and editing any existing product. After the order is placed, seller can go to “my product list” and view the “quantity sold” for that particular order. On clicking on the “quantity sold” number, seller can see the product with “invoice” option.
- Allow seller to set shipping cost per product.
- Allow seller to add Invoice, Shipping slip address, VAT, TAX information.
- Availability to cancel the order.
Magento Marketplace Shipping On Per Product module allows the seller to add shipping price for each product. This add-on also allows the admin to set the shipping rate per product from the back-end.
Buyer will have this shipping method on the check out page, if this shipping method is enabled from the back-end. Shipping rates will be applied per product.
Generating Invoice & Tracking No.
Seller can download the invoice slip and shipping slip for particular order and can even print both the slips. Even the seller can download the bulk invoice and shipping slips. After going to “my product list”, seller can click on “download invoice slip” or “download shipping slip”, then enter date ( to and from) can download the slips.
- Download/print the invoice and shipping slips.
- Seller can set the tracking id.
Marketplace Mobile Application
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace https://store.webkul.com/mobikul-marketplace.html.
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization, and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time any where, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Magento Marketplace Shipping On Per Product Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/