Magento Marketplace MangoPay Payment Gateway - Now MangoPay Payment Gateway is available with your Marketplace store by which you can make split payment to multi sellers for your eCommerce store.
This payment gateway is an add-on of Marketplace Module . To use this module you must have installed first Marketplace Module.
Magento Marketplace MangoPay Payment Gateway Features -
- Provide split payment to all sellers for an order.
- Enable/disable payment method from admin panel.
- Provide split payment to sellers for your Marketplace store.
- Allowed buyers to make payment using cards Carte Bleue (CB), Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Diners (currency allow as per Mangopay).
Configuration of MangoPay Payment Gateway
After installing this payment gateway, admin can register into the Mango Pay account and admin can provide details like name, company name and admin will provide the client id.
Now the Mango pay will generate a passpharse. After entering the client id and pass pharse, admin can click on “generate user” button and then wallet id and mango pay user id box will be filled automatically. Admin can select the cards type and set the date after which seller can ask for the money (request for withdrawal).
- Admin have to register to Mangopay account.
- Admin will provide client id.
- MangoPay will generate wallet id and mango pay user id.
The admin from the back-end can enable or disable this payment gateway. Admin can enter the details of own account in which commission will come. Admin can also see the Mangopay transaction under “mango pay option”. If admin see remaining amount in the wallet then the admin can transfer that amount into their bank account.
On the front-end, the seller can enter all the bank details so that payment can be transferred to the seller's account. If seller does not enter correct account details then seller can not receive payment using MangoPay payment gateway.
- Seller will enter all the bank details.
- Seller will not get the amount using this payment gateway if bank details are wrong then payment will not go into the seller's account.
When MangoPay Payment method is enabled from the back-end, then the buyer can see this payment method inside the “Payment Information” . After successful checkout, amount goes to MangoPay Escrow’s wallet and seller’s wallet.
If any error occurs during transaction then order will be created with order status “Pending Payment” otherwise status will be “Processing”. In the transaction list, if admin see remaining amount in the wallet then the admin transfers that amount into admin's bank account.
- This payment gateway will be displayed on the checkout page.
- If there is any error while transaction the order status will be “pending”.
Marketplace Mobile Application
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace https://store.webkul.com/mobikul-marketplace.html.
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization, and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time any where, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Magento Marketplace MangoPay Payment Gateway Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/