Magento Marketplace Aramex Shipping - By using this, Admin can provide Aramex shipping method for shipping products. The Aramex is the operator of the largest civilian vehicle fleet in the world. and now it is with the Marketplace.
This module is an add-on of MarketPlace Module .To use this module you must have installed first webkul Marketplace Module.
Magento Marketplace Aramex Shipping Features -
- It will allow admin to enable or disable Aramex Shipping method.
- Admin will be allowed to set the Aramex shipping method name that will be shown from front side.
- Code is fully open and easy to use.
- Admin can add COD rates with this shipping method.
- Aramex label can be generated by the seller.
- Dynamic shipping method for freight calculation.
- Seller is allowed to manage his order from his account.
- Seller will add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, TAX information.
- Ability to download Invoice and Shipping Slip easily.
- Seller have the ability to enter the tracking ID by which buyer can track their order.
- Seller will be able to print Invoice of individual order.
Admin can enable or disable is add-on from the back-end. Admin will set the “name”, “title”, “Aramex User id & Aramex password”. For getting the id and password, admin will have to register to Aramex Account. In addition, admin will provide Account number, Account Pin, Account Country Code. Admin can select COD which will go with this shipping method and can enter the COD rate.
- Admin will provide Account number, Account Pin, Account Country Code.
- Admin will enter “title”, “Aramex User id & Aramex password”.
- Admin can enable or disable COD and can set its value.
Marketplace Aramex Shipping- Seller Management
Using this shipping module, seller can manage the shipping from their end. After the approval of the order (order is only approved when full payment is done by the customer), seller can generate the invoice. After generating invoice, seller can set the tracking number, shipping details and save it. Now the order status will be “complete”.
- The seller can set the tracking id and shipping detail.
- The seller can cancel the order.
- Seller can generate Aramex label after checking the checkbox.
Generating Invoice Slip & Shipping Slip
Seller can download the invoice slip and shipping slip for that particular order and can even print both the slips. Even the seller can download the bulk invoice and shipping slips. After going to “my product list”, seller can click on “download invoice slip” or “download shipping slip”, then enter date ( to and from) and then can download the slips.
- The seller can download/print the invoice and shipping slips.
- The seller can download many shipping and invoice slips just by entering date.
Marketplace Mobile Application
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace https://store.webkul.com/mobikul-marketplace.html.
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization, and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time any where, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Magento Marketplace Aramex Shipping Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/