PrestaShop Aramex Shipping - The module offers shipping methods of Aramex to the customers. It can be used by anyone residing in countries where ‘Aramex’ provides service.
The module also displays the shipping rates of Aramex shipping methods calculated directly from the Aramex website based on the admin’s shipping address and customer’s delivery address.
On using this module, admin will be able to provide extra options of shipping methods to the customers resulting in more delivery coverage & thus customer retention.
Note: PrestaShop Aramex Shipping module is MultiShop Compatible.
Aramex Shipping Methods
Shipping methods available to deliver the order based on the customer delivery address will be available at the checkout page.
Use the module either in test mode or live mode.
Live shipment tracking is available to the customer on the order details page.
Print Shipment Labels
The module also facilitates the printing of shipment labels to paste on the delivery packages.
PrestaShop Aramex Shipping Features
- Shipping methods of Aramex becomes available on the store.
- Shipping methods are available for domestic as well as international buyers.
- Admin can calculate a rate based on product weight, international/domestic shipping and other factors before creating a shipment.
- The module adds the tracking link with the order.
- The module also lets the admin download a printing label(available in PDF format).
On the configuration page of the Aramex shipment module, admin can-
- Enable/disable the sandbox mode.
- Enter Aramex details on the configuration page - Email, Password, Account Pin, Account No, Account Entity, and Account Country.
- Enter the Shipper details for the rate calculation and creation of packages.
Shipper Details- Name, Email, Company, Address, City, Postal Code, State, Country Code, and Phone.
- Set the product default weight in the rate calculator setting and can have the option to add the Prestashop handled fee in Aramaex Shipping.
- set the shipment setting in which he/she can decide whether to create shipment automatic or not when the order has been placed.
- On the checkout page, on entering the shipping address, Aramex Shipping with cost will be displayed to the customers.
- Shipping cost will depend upon the address between the admin's address and customer shipping address and the weight of the product.
Admin's Order Management
- Can view all the order details like shipping address, payment address, payment method used, product details, etc.
- Generate the shipment for the customer orders as per configuration.
- Download the Aramex Shipping label.
- Receive the tracking number from the Shipping Label.
- Calculate Aramex Shipping charges.
PrestaShop Aramex Shipping Support -
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
Also, don't forget to check our quality range of PrestaShop Addons.