Opencart Marketplace Split Cart - Opencart Marketplace Split Cart module enables the user to add products from multiple sellers to their shopping cart but at a time only a single seller’s checkout will occur. You can also add coupon code, gift voucher, shipping in current shopping cart with the individual seller.
Please Note -
- This module is an add-on of the Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Opencart Marketplace Module.
- This module supports all templates and themes including the Journal theme.
- Opencart Marketplace Split Cart module supports the Multi-Store feature of default Opencart.
Opencart Marketplace Split Cart Features -
- Buyer can add multiple seller’s product to their cart.
- Admin can enable / disable the Marketplace Split Cart status.
- During checkout rest seller product will be removed from the cart and only single seller’s checkout will be validated.
- Buyer can add coupon code, gift voucher, shipping into their cart for individual seller.
After the installation of this add-on, admin will go to Extension and then in Modules, there admin will get Marketplace Split Cart option and admin can enable it and it will be reflected on the front-end.
Shopping Cart View
After enabling Marketplace Split Cart from the back-end, customer can add multiple products of different sellers and the shopping cart will split as per the sellers. Customer can view multiple Seller's Shop and their products (selected by the customers). Now customer can check-out with any of the seller by clicking on the check box which is provided below each of the seller's shop and products in the cart page.
- Customer can view multiple Seller's Shop and their products (selected by the customers).
- Customer can check-out with any of the seller by clicking on the check box.
Applying Coupon code, Gift Voucher and shipping
After selecting any one seller, customer can add Coupon code, Gift Voucher code and calculate shipment for that particular seller's products. All these features will be applied to the selected current cart of the seller.
Customer can view the total price after applying Coupon code, Gift voucher and shipment rate. After the payment for one seller's products, customer will be directed to the cart again for the checkout of products of another seller.
- Customer can add Coupon code, Gift Voucher code and calculate shipment for that particular seller's products.
- Customer can view the total price after applying Coupon code, Gift voucher and shipment rate.
- customer will be directed to the cart again for the checkout of products of another seller after the payment for one seller.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App
This is a technology based era where everything is simplified even the online shopping. We all know about shopping apps and its advantages-how it reduces and makes our shopping experience hassle proof. So it is very important for all the Store owner to have a shopping app for providing more convenient way to shop from their online store and now Webkul has launched its new app Opencart Marketplace Mobile App.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App converts your marketplace store for Opencart into a mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don't need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smart phones. It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it will benefit the seller's too. Sellers can see their dashboard, order history through the mobile app. So what are you waiting for, you must now have a Opencart Marketplace Mobile App to be a step ahead.
- Seller list.
- Seller Collection.
- Seller Profile.
- Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- Customer can contact to the seller.
- Market Place Sell Page
- User can review seller.
- Seller Location is mentioned on map.
Opencart Marketplace Split Cart Support-
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com