Opencart Marketplace Stripe Payment Gateway: This plugin allows the acceptance of online payment transactions by allowing customers from over 35+countries to pay using the Stripe Payment Gateway. With this multi-vendor plugin, both the store owner and seller will receive a boost in the sales of the product and help in the reduction of bounce rate because of payment.
The extension accepts payment from all the card types that Stripe supports. This makes the checkout process much efficient. The buyer, in addition, can save the card details for future payment processing. Thus, it's time to enhance the on store sales by the introduction of the payment method. It will work on Live as well as Test mode.
This payment method uses Stripe Connect for sellers. The admin will then pay them for the order. All are managed by the Stripe payment gateway, which sends payouts directly to the admin's bank account.
Please Note -
- This module is an add-on of the Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Opencart Marketplace Module.
- This module supports all templates and themes including the Journal theme.
- Opencart Marketplace Stripe Payment module supports the Multi-Store feature of default Opencart.
For the live payments, SSL is required, as per the Stripe terms and conditions, for more info Click here.
The admin can enable or disable the module for the selected group of the customers, and for the selected geo zones.
The admin can easily refund the payment from the admin panel.
The seller can connect with Admin Stripe account using Stripe Connect as a user.
Min and Max Price
The admin can set the price range between the minimum and the maximum amount to work this module.
Stripe Plugin Partner
Stripe is a simple and powerful way to accept payments online. Millions of businesses—ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies—rely on Stripe’s software tools to accept payments securely and expand globally.
Webkul is proud to be associated with Stripe in developing customized payment gateway solutions for e-commerce stores, marketplaces, and mobile apps.
- Stripe is available to businesses in over 35 countries.
- Accept all major debit & credit cards, wallets, local payment methods.
- Supports processing payments in 135+ currencies
- Stripe meets the most stringent industry standards for security. Stripe is also audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1.
Why Do We Need This Module?
Do you have an Opencart Marketplace store and wants to use a secure payment gateway for your store? Do you want to facilitate your marketplace sellers with easy payout by transferring the money directly to your seller/ vendor account? This marketplace payment module provides a secure, trusted, and fast payment method to your customer.
You can also select the particular geo-zone and a group of the customers for whom you want to enable this module. Then Opencart Marketplace Stripe Payment Gateway is one of the best modules for your marketplace store.
Manage Marketplace Stripe Payment Option
The admin can manage the module from the back-end easily. Here, the admin can
- Enter the title for the payment method, and it will display on the front-end to the customer while selecting the payment method.
- Set the price range between Min/Max price to work this module.
- Select the payment acceptance for the selective Geo Zones.
- Select the payment method for the selected group of customers.
- The admin can manage the stripe connected option from the admin panel.
Easy Refund Process
Refund process helps to keep a better relationship with the customers. Using this module-
- The admin can easily manage the refund from the Opencart Marketplace Store. The refund process is now just one click away from the admin.
- The admin and the seller can view the details of the refunded order from the stripe account.
- The seller can also view the details of the refund from the seller stripe account.
- Customers can also see the details of the refunded order from the customer account.
Vendor Connect to Stripe
The seller can easily connect to the admin’s stripe account using the Stripe Connect.
- Using the Stripe Connect the seller can connect the own stripe account with the admin’s Stripe account.
- The seller can accept the payments for the products after connecting the own stripe account.
- The seller can view the transaction details from the stripe seller dashboard.
- The seller can also view the type of the transaction, description of the transaction, net amount, etc from the stripe account.
Easy And Secure Way To Place Order
Customers can easily and securely pay for the order using this module. Using this module the customer can-
- Pay for the order easily by selecting the stripe payment gateway.
- Pay securely as the stripe is fully PCI compliant, no card details are submitted to the client-server
- See the order items on the stripe checkout page. That helps the customer to verify for the products the customer is paying for.
- The admin can enable the module for the selected group of customers.
- Admin can set the price range between the minimum and the maximum amount to work this module.
- The admin can enable the module for the selected Geo Zone.
- Sellers can connect with the Admin Stripe account using Stripe Connect as a user and then the order amount will transfer to their account directly.
- The admin can enable the option to enter the shipping address by the customer on the stripe checkout page.
- Admin can refund payment from Stripe Payment Dashboard.
- The Admin can check Stripe Payment information in detail for an order.
- The sellers can also check this under their transactions. Provide a secure, trusted, and fast payment method to the customers as the stripe is fully PCI compliant.
- The admin can choose and select the status for the order event when a customer places an order.
- The admin can set the webhook for stripe payments.
- Gpay and Apple pay wallets can use to complete the stripe payment.