Odoo Website Product Stock - The major issue customers face while purchasing online, that the product availability is not known. This at times disappoints them when the product is discovered to be Out-Of-Stock.
Odoo website Product stock module will reflect the product stock units with the message for products in stock and out of stock if specified. You can also create a certain stock limit you can display the units remaining in stock with a custom message for the same.
Odoo Website Product Stock Features
Showcase product stock to user and visitors accordingly
- The Odoo website product stock enables you to show product stock to both registered users and visitors.
- A user needs not to log in to see the product stock on the Odoo website.
Display custom message for Product stock accordingly
- The module lets you display custom messages for Product In Stock and Product Out of Stock.
- It provides an option to allow/disallow placing order for Out of Stock Product.
Set a custom message for any product for stock status
- You can set a custom message for any particular product for stock status.
- You can select the stock type to show on the Odoo website.
Manage the configuration of the module from the backend
- Under settings on the left-hand side you can select websites settings, there you will find the default stock location.
- As you want to display quantity on the product page, you can check that option and your product quantity/stock will be reflected on the website.
View the in stock message for the products as shown
- Displaying Stock message and quantity of a product on the grid view according to the availability of stock.
Odoo Website Product Stock -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com