Prestashop Braintree Payment Gateway - Braintree specialises in web payment systems for e-commerce companies.
It is a huge platform with varied benefits ranging from making site PCI complaint, Managing Refunds and Allowing Subscription based Recurring Payments. The module will let your buyers pay through Braintree payment gateway. Buyers will not be redirected to any other site while making their payment. They can pay using their credit card details while staying on the store page.
Important Note -
- You must have PHP 7.2(or above) to use Braintree payment with 3D secure 2 on Prestashop.
- We have upgraded our 3D Secure integration in preparation for 3DS2 and PSD2 Strong Consumer Authentication (SCA) compliance requirements in 2019.
- Prestashop Braintree Payment Gateway Version 1.6 is not compatible with PSD2 SCA as PHP 7.2 version is required for 3D secure and Prestashop Version 1.6 is not fully compatible with PHP 7.2.
Prestashop Braintree Payment Gateway Features -
- Buyers will not be redirected to another site.
- Admin can enable/disable payment method.
- Module works well on both Sandbox Mode and Production Mode.
- Admin can view the list of all transactions made via Braintree Payment Gateway.
- Allows Admin to manage Refunds of Orders whose payment is made via Braintree
- With a new tab On the add/update product page admin can assign any plan to the product. (Note – The plans will be created from braintree end)
- Buyer can view the subscription details on product page.
- Allow admin to cancel subscription on behalf of the buyer.
- Customers can View a list of all subscriptions made.
- Buyers can Cancel subscriptions when needed.
Admin Management – Configuration Page
Admin can have the API keys required for setting up braintree payment gateway through the account on Braintree
- Admin will have to fill in the Merchant ID, Default Merchant Account ID, Public and Private Key.
- Admin can select the Sandbox Mode Or Production Mode.
- Admin also has an option to enable/disable the payment gateway.
Subscription Plan Management
Braintree Subscription Plans will have to be created on Braintree end.
Follow These steps :
- On Prestashop Backoffice go to Catalog Edit Product Section.
- Enable Braintree subscription plans.
- Select the plan to be assigned to the product.
Buyer can view the list of their subscriptions in the new tab added to My Account -> My Braintree Subscriptions.
From this page
- Customers can see a list of Braintree subscriptions purchased.
- Customers can View/Cancel their subscription.
View Subscription Details
Once admin has assigned a plan on a product, the subscription details will be shown on Product Detail Page.
Once the order has been placed, admin can view the detail of Braintree payment on the order detail page.
Admin can also view a list of Customer Subscriptions purchased via Braintree Payment in Prestashop Backoffice - “Braintree Orders tab”
Prestashop Braintree Payment Gateway Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com