Opencart Marketplace Advance Commission : Opencart Marketplace Advance Commission module allows the admin to set commission for products and seller categories. Admin can also use commission rule. Admin can even set the Commission priority based on product or Seller’s categories. This module provides a fair way to apply the commission on each seller.
Please Note -
- This module is an add-on of the Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Opencart Marketplace Module.
- This module supports all templates and themes including the Journal theme.
- Opencart Marketplace Advanced Commission module supports the Multi-Store feature of default Opencart.
Opencart Marketplace Advance Commission Features -
- Admin can set commission on products.
- Admin can set commission on Seller’s categories.
- Admin can decide different commission percentage or fixed for different categories.
- Admin can decide the priority for the commission.
- Admin can set commission very easily and very fast.
- Admin can add/edit the commission rule.
- Admin can create commission rules manually or by uploading a CSV file.
Commission Applied on “Commission Rules”
After the installation of the module, admin can set commission based on the commission which admin will create either manually or by uploading the CSV file. Admin will just provide details like “price to”, “price from”, “fixed” and “percentage” for applying commission on sellers. Admin can see various existing commission rules in “MP Advance Commission rules” with the filter option.
- Admin can create commission rule either manually or by uploading the CSV file.
- Admin will just provide details like “price to”, “price from”, “fixed” and “percentage” for commission rules.
- Admin have option for adding new commission rule or deleting any existing commission rule.
Commission Based On Product
When Commission rule is disabled then commission can be applied on product or on Seller's category. For applying commission rates on products, admin will edit the product and then enter commission rate in fixed and in percentage and then save the setting.
Commission Based on Seller's Category
Commission will be applied on the seller based on the commission rates applied on the Seller’s categories. For applying this commission, admin will go to the Partner’s Commission rule and add new Seller’s category commission rate by selecting the seller from the sellers list and then choosing the category name from the drop-down and entering commission rates in fixed and percentage value.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App
This is a technology based era where everything is simplified even the online shopping. We all know about shopping apps and its advantages-how it reduces and makes our shopping experience hassle proof. So it is very important for all the Store owner to have a shopping app for providing more convenient way to shop from their online store and now Webkul has launched its new app Opencart Marketplace Mobile App.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App converts your marketplace store for Opencart into a mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don't need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smart phones. It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it will benefit the seller's too. Sellers can see their dashboard, order history through the mobile app. So what are you waiting for, you must now have a Opencart Marketplace Mobile App to be a step ahead.
- Seller list.
- Seller Collection.
- Seller Profile.
- Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- Customer can contact to the seller.
- Market Place Sell Page
- User can review seller.
- Seller Location is mentioned on map.
Opencart Marketplace Advance Commission Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com