Product Zipcode Validator App for Shopify - With the Product Zipcode Validator App for Shopify, products available for any location can be searched through the zip code. Now, the customer can see if the product is available for shipping for a specific location or not. Merchant can assign different zip codes to various products according to their availability in the respective locations.
A feature of this app is that the zip code can be activated or deactivated by the merchant and if any zipcode is deactivated by the merchant from the backend, the delivery on that particular zip code will automatically become unavailable on the Store.
Moreover, the Product Zipcode Validator provides an option to check the shipping availability of products on the cart page. Also, have a global zip code search option through which a pop-up appears on the home page as soon as the customer visits the website, asking to enter a zip code that will be applied to all the products of your store. Thus, the customer can find out if the product is available at the searched zip code or not.
Allow customers to check the product availability at the location via pin code and let them shop with ease!
Features of Product Zipcode Validator App-
- The app is now available in a new theme.
- Product availability through zip code search.
- Merchant adds product availability at a specific location.
- Assignment of Zipcode to products.
- Responsive Design for Portable Devices.
- Admin can upload the Product Zip codes CSV File.
- Admin can activate/deactivate already assigned zip codes.
- Cross-browser compatible.
- Easily configured and user-friendly.
Admin Configuration -
Once the app is installed by the admin, then its configuration & other setting will be controlled by Admin which includes :
- Configuring the App by entering the Shop URL.
- Admin adds & imports countries ,provinces/states ,and its cities along with Zipcodes.
- Admin assigns those zipcodes to various products.
Special Feature -
A special feature of this app is
- The zipcode can be activated or deactivated by the merchant and
- If any zipcode is deactivated by the merchant from the backend, the delivery on that particular zipcode will automatically become unavailable on the Store.
Front End View -
Once is the app is installed and configured ,
- The “Zipcode Validator” button will reflect at your store for those products on which the zipcodes have been assigned.
- The customer/buyer will enter the zipcode of his city to know the availability of product on that location and ,
- Add to cart button will get enabled only if the product delivery is available for that particular location's zipcode.
- An ultimate tool to allow customers to check the shipping availability of products.
- Customers can check if the product is available for shipment on a specific location or not simply by entering a pin code.
- Get a zipcode pop-up on the header of the website as a global zip code search option.
- Display zip code widget on the product as well as on the cart page of the storefront.
- Zipcode rules to assign all zip codes, some selected zipcodes, OR blacklist zip codes.
- With bulk action assign zip codes in bulk- 100 zip codes at a time.
- Have an interactive home page to check recent zipcode records.
- Easy to configure front-end labels and message background configurations.
- Import countries, states in bulk via CSV upload.
- Bulk upload zip codes to be blacklisted.
- Functionality to display related products available on the entered zip code.
- Quick zipcode validation on the product as well as on the cart page.
- Display shipping methods on the basis of the delivery address.
- Provide an ultimate shopping experience to the customers with ease.
Why Does A Merchant Use This App?
If a website has a seamless flow to make a purchase, there will be more likelihood of getting the visitors converted into customers. Providing a zipcode search option will help the customers get to know the serviceability of a product in a specific location. This will ultimately save customers time in the whole purchasing process as they can directly grab the product and add it to the cart for purchase. The App allows the merchant to provides a seamless shopping experience to the customers thus, helps to boost website conversion.