Odoo Website Abandoned Cart Recovery- Generally, customers provide their contact details prior to shopping or they are the potential customers who are already registered on your website. With their provided contact details you can send reminders via email, informing them about the products they forgot after adding them to cart. This way sales recovery could be done, which is otherwise lost.
Abandoning the cart is a major reason that results in loss of sales. Customers add the products in the cart and during the due to long checkout process they leave the website. This lets you lose your potential customers which is definitely not a good thing for your Odoo website. This module basically reminds your customers to complete the checkout by sending notifications. This enables customers to visit your website again and complete their checkout process to place the order.
Odoo Website Abandoned Cart Recovery Features
Send email notifications for recovery in Odoo
- The Odoo Website Abandoned Cart Recovery allows you to send email notifications for recovery of the abandoned cart.
- It helps you to recover the Lost Sales with Abandoned cart recovery module.
Maintain and trace the email notification sent to customers
- A separate list for abandoned orders is maintained to trace the email notification sent on.
- Cron settings are available to automatically send an email to the customer's abandoned checkout.
Select the number of follow ups to send mail to your customers
- An option to select a number of follow-ups sent via email.
- You can make the changes to an automatic abandoned checkout recovery email.
Manage the configuration from the backend in Odoo
- Set the duration for the declaration of the abandoned cart after the customer gives up on the checkout page.
- Select the number of follow up emails to be sent for the abandoned cart recovery.
View the abandoned cart detailed view
- By selecting a particular order under the Abandoned Cart page, you can check the details of the cart.
Odoo Website Abandoned Cart Recovery -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com