Odoo Website Terms And Conditions - Creating a website demands some rules and regulations to be followed as per eCommerce standards. Terms and conditions limit potential liabilities and set obligations on the website.
Odoo website terms and conditions do the same job for your Odoo website. It abides the user to accept the standard values of your website before placing an order on it.
Odoo Website Terms And Conditions Features
Add several clauses to your Odoo website easily
- The Odoo website terms and conditions module adds several clauses in the form of “terms and conditions” to your website.
- Terms and conditions will be shown on the same page or appear in a pop-up window.
Abide users to check the terms and conditions in Odoo
- The admin can choose to send manually in the Odoo.
- You can even send the mail notifications automatically to the customers in Odoo.
Provide all the necessary details required in Odoo
- Click on the menu webkul website addons, and do the configurations for terms and conditions module.
- Odoo Admin has this feature to display terms and conditions in a popup or on the same page by scrolling down.
Display Terms And Conditions On The Same Page
- Click on the check box to accept terms and conditions as shown.
- Click on the highlighted terms and conditions to view the conditions applied in a popup box.
Odoo Website Terms And Conditions -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com